Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great shoe site!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daydreamer2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daydreamer2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great shoe site!
    Posted: April 07 2005 at 3:25am
http://www.zappos.com/welcome3.zhtml?0407

For those of us with a shoe 'monkey' on our backs LOL! This is a pretty
good site. Fast delivery, they,thankfully! deliver internationally and have
a very good return policy.

Enjoy!
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 8:21am
Wow, that was a great site!!!! I am in love! Great job
Lisa9232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa9232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2006 at 9:12am
Thanx for the site.........it's great!
Without God all things are impossible!But with God all things are possible! ~~~Lisa9232~~~
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 3:30pm
OK I know this is old, but I had to share this with fellow shoeaholics. Zappos is great and the customer service is superb, but the prices are just too high for those of us who need to shop on a budget.

I recently discovered shoemall.com. I could not believe the prices for the shoes that are on sale!!! When you check out the sale items on Zappos, they are literaly $10 off of the original price which is usually over $100. Not much of a deal. But when I checked out the sale items at shoemall.com, I found discounts of up to 80% and they ship for free.

Now the cons: Returns are not free. They charge $6.95 for returns. However if you return 3 pairs from the same order, it will still be just $6.95. If you exchange the shoe for another pair, then there will be no return charge. So it is not that bad.

Another con is shipping takes long. It took 12 days for me to get my shoes, but I saved over $100 on my order and got beautiful shoes for a fraction of the price. So I'm willing to wait the extra time.

I had placed two orders and decided to return one of them because the shoes didn't fit like I expected them to. My refund was processed with no problem and since I exchaged one of the pairs for a different shoe, I was not charged the return fee. And the shoe I exchanged it for was a cheaper shoe. They still didn't charge a return fee and refunded the difference in price. I ended up getting a pair of beautiful Kenneth Cole shoes, which I was going to buy at Zappos for I think it was like $80, for $23 at Shoemall. You just can't beat that.

Also, I know I posted this somewhere else, but I'm so exited I want to share it with everyone. If you haven't tried buying shoes on ebay, YOU NEED TO. I just got myself a pair of $100 Carlos Santana shoes for $22.00, a pair of  $185 Cole Hann shoes for $16, a pair of $195 Tommy Bahama shoes for $19, a pair of $100 Florshaim shoes for my dad for $16 and a pair of $235 Stuart Weitzman shoes for $35. All of them brand new and with their original packaging.

ShoeMetro, Gothamcity, Gothamcityonline, Grapevinehill are just some of the sellers that always have awesome deals. Check it out when you get a chance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic