Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair technique instructions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2008 at 11:20am
What kind of   scarf wrap are you trying to do?
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2008 at 12:09pm
I didn't kno there were more than one type Embarrassed...I have a square scarf that I'm not able ta tie around my head in a way so that it covers all of my hair & somethin' similar to YaYa's:
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2008 at 4:10pm

Yes, there are alot of ways to do a headwrap

THere is a book on this site  http://www.bilaldesigns.com about 17 pages long that shows step-by- step pictures and text of how to do various headwraps.  It also tells  you what type of and size of the  material you will need.  This helped me, when I do wear headwraps I get alot of compliments and  people ask me to teach them...which is hard for me to do, cause i am still learning. Practice makes perfect.

This is similar to Yaya's

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2008 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

THere is a book on this site  http://www.bilaldesigns.com about 17 pages long that shows step-by- step pictures and text of how to do various headwraps.  It also tells  you what type of and size of the  material you will need.  This helped me, when I do wear headwraps I get alot of compliments and  people ask me to teach them...which is hard for me to do, cause i am still learning. Practice makes perfect.

Thank you sooo much cmesweet
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 6:21am

You are so welcome!

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Godsflowerrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godsflowerrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 6:58pm
great links!!!!!Big%20smile
MsMiamiLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMiamiLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 1:56pm
great links!
parafire247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parafire247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 7:55am
cmesweet - Thank you so much!  Even though I am white, my daughters love some of these styles in their hair (great for the beach!).  I knew how to do 1 (corn row), now I can try what they want! Smile

Edited by parafire247 - June 19 2009 at 7:58am
Amy Taylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2009 at 7:01am
this really helps thanks
MissLynn21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLynn21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2010 at 1:38pm
Thanks for all the tips!

Here is a link as well...hope it helps Smile

sandysandara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandysandara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2010 at 2:00am
It's very helpful!Thank you for your sharing!I'll do my hair soon.
aadamjones01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aadamjones01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2010 at 4:43am
Tips are fantastic! I would say healthy food is the ultimate source of good hair and skin. So, food habit should be revised.
champion118 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote champion118 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 8:59pm
thanks for your advice again,it is very useful
champion118 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote champion118 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 8:59pm
thx for your advice
Hibak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 2:40am
Thank you for all the info!

I used to wash my hair with warm hair, but I stopped because I read somewhere that washing your hair with warm water will damage your hair. Although I really preferred washing my hair with warm water rather den lukewarm.

Should I or should not wash my hair with warm water? Tongue
billking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2011 at 3:35am
it is helpful.
 also there are more info about full lace wigs and lace front wigs info on http://www.juicylacewigs.com/

Edited by billking - May 14 2011 at 3:38am
http://www.juicylacewigs.com/
davids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2011 at 1:47am
Great instructions here.. The idea of needing special instruction on how to comb or brush your hair may seem unnecessary. However, there are still a lot of myths floating around out there and we need to dispose of them.
Try the new Indian Hair Style Extension. Visit http://www.jetsetgirlcelebrityhair.com now!
hairbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2011 at 2:32am
Wow,so great.I want to have a try for myself.Change my style.

Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

I am the fan of lace wigs.

jonyyggreg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyyggreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2011 at 12:27pm
I usually blanket my hair in the towel, clasp a lot of of the baptize out, again cull it into a pony appendage and let it air dry for about 30 - 60 minutes, again draft dry my hair by alternating amid the low ambiance of my draft dryer and the algid air bang button. No tugging, pulling, and it alone takes a few account because it's about dry already and I still don't dry it out completely.
nubia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nubia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2012 at 3:41am
Originally posted by da hair man da hair man wrote:

Here's a technique I use to flat wrap (amonst other things)

http://www.askdwayne.com/Video/AdAskDwayne.mpg

http://www.askdwayne.com/FlatWrap.mpg

This is a very nice technique for flat wrap. I will implement this method tomorrow after work. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic