Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

colored my hair, what to do w/ extensio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: colored my hair, what to do w/ extensio
    Posted: April 09 2005 at 6:02pm

k

Edited by amymusic - January 16 2007 at 12:01am
AfroPuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroPuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 6:43pm

Is this your first experience with extensions Amy?  Do you plan to wear them regularly? 

I'm a seasoned weave girl.  With good hair that I don't want to throw away-- I wash it, rubberband it, put it in a plastic bag, squirt in a few squirts of Febreeze and then write on the bag, the type of hair, length color, and the date and I store it for later use.   I have bags of hair that's cataloged. 

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 6:44pm
what kind of hair is it?
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 7:07pm
Honestly, if you're blonde now and you're fickle, you'll probably be brunette again. I would just save them, as Afropuffs suggested. I wouldn't try to sell them or bleach them, since you've already permed the hair.

Good luck! :) 
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 7:49pm
Its His and Her Cuticle. Yes thats what I am going to do. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic