Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Face

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Face
    Posted: April 10 2005 at 2:17am
Hi, recently I have lost a good amount of weight, however my face seems "saggy" and not tight in especially around the cheeks.  I was wondering if doing facial stretches and exercises actually works?  Also I was wondering if using steam rooms is good for acne, and blackheads?  How often should i go if it is and how long should i stay? thanks!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 8:13am
Originally posted by aiya aiya wrote:

Hi, recently I have lost a good amount of weight, however my face seems
"saggy" and not tight in especially around the cheeks.  I was
wondering if doing facial stretches and exercises actually works? 

No, exercises only tighten up flabby muscles. You don't have flabbly face muscles.
Quote Also I was wondering if using steam rooms is good for acne, and
blackheads?  How often should i go if it is and how long should i
stay? thanks!

I've never heard of this. Why don't you try it and see if it helps?
saharabara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saharabara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 1:43pm

Originally posted by aiya aiya wrote:

Hi, recently I have lost a good amount of weight, however my face seems "saggy" and not tight in especially around the cheeks.  I was wondering if doing facial stretches and exercises actually works?  Also I was wondering if using steam rooms is good for acne, and blackheads?  How often should i go if it is and how long should i stay? thanks!

You can go to a spa and they have treatments to tighten up skin. It sounds like you've lost elasticity in your skin, so there are also creams out there that help with elasticity.

As far as the steam room, yes they do help open up pores. You don't even really need to go to a steam room, all you have to do is turn on a hot water in the shower and let the bathroom get fogged up, lol. It's easier that way. I find that washing your face after "steaming" is also more effective at cleaning the pores.

poisongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poisongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 6:46pm

Congrats on weight lossTry repeating the letters "O" and "E",I heard that's a really good exercise for your face muscles..

jstele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jstele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 8:19am
Just wait. Your skin should tighten up after a while. 
jstele
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic