Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Roma Downey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roma Downey
    Posted: April 11 2005 at 12:20am
I have been seeing Episodes of Touched... wher Val Bertenelli has just joined the cast, not sure if that is recent but Roma's hair is looking gorgeous.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 10:18am
Valerie Bertenelli was on Touched by an Angel from 2001 to 2003....
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 9:10pm
Roma Downey's hair may be growing, but her lips are too.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 9:38pm
Boxtox? Is that how it's spell? I think she should stay away from it.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 2:06pm
It's collagen that's put in the lips. Botox is the stuff that's in the rest of her face.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 1:15pm
     Clap FINALLY!!! Roma's bouncy long locks have returned! YEESSS! I loved her tresses in past years, even when she went blonde. She looked cute with short locks also, but they were by no means *angelic* after her radical chop. Best, Bob

Edited by Bob S - September 29 2006 at 1:16pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 5:05pm
Bob I agree with the long hair but the lips they are hard to over look.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 7:56pm

I'm still not sure about her lips, but I'm happy to report Roma Downey's hair still rocks.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 9:59pm
Wow she looks great there in that pic. Thank you Kramer. Looks like she lips are also back to normal.LOL. I hope she keeps growing that hair out.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2009 at 11:31pm
September 2009

Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic