Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black back to natural

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
evanescenceguy9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evanescenceguy9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black back to natural
    Posted: April 13 2005 at 7:05pm

Okay, well yesterday I PERMINENTLY died my hair black (stupid move). My hair is naturally blonde . I am afraid to bleach it,  because I dont want it to fall out or be brittle. Is there anything I can do?

I used dish soap...and although the water did have a dark tint, I don't see a difference. Should I continue to do this?

Edited by evanescenceguy9
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 6:46am
I'm not sure dish soap is going to help as much as you want it to with permanant black.  You can try colorfix, but you will have to color your hair again after using it.  Colorfix will make it come out orange or yellow probably, then you will have to dye over it with a blonde shade that will look more natural.  If you are at all concerned about doing it, you may want to try your local salon and let them handle it, and ask them if they use Colorfix.  (It has peroxide in it, but not too much and will be less damaging for your hair than bleach).

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic