Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paris

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
murdoch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murdoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paris
    Posted: June 21 2005 at 8:22am
the bottom picture! there she looks amazing with brown eyes!
my rabbit- her hairs always perfect!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 10:06pm

Wow is it just me or does she actually look pretty with her natural brown eyes.With the blue contacts she looks like so many regular girls I've seen and know.But the blonde hair with the brown eyes looks really great.She should lose the contacts.She looks really washed out unless fixed up for something swanky.Plus for some reason her nose doesnt look as big in the before pics.It didnt look as narrow and the tip wasnt so defined.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 4:28am

Over at Awful Plastic Surgery there are before and afters. Her hair looked much thicker back then.

Edited by Hellfrozeover
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Callalily Callalily wrote:

Originally posted by luckystar luckystar wrote:

I thought she was blonde?  I've seen photo's of her with long blonde hair but it looked very thin and didn't suit her that much, also it was too fine to be down to her waist.

I've never seen her with dark hair? 

Her natural hair is a brownish.  Her natural hair is also short, right at her earlobes.  Paris is the extension queen.  Bad extensions at that...

She also has brown eyes too. I've seena  photo whenshe was younger with her blonde hair and brown eyes. Ahem, I'm afraid to say it but she looked somewhat nice. Yes NICE! I think her contacts make her eyes squinty... My poor greyhound girl... I think she should take them out, I think she looks wayyyy better.

~* Bambi Lee *~
msblueyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msblueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 5:25pm
Just not pretty.  Period!
msblueyes
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 2:06am
For me, not pretty in her photos either.
gonzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 12:05am
Yep, she is a brunette. Her eyes are also brown as well. The blue is from
contact use. In person, she's not pretty at all.
Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by luckystar luckystar wrote:

I thought she was blonde?  I've seen photo's of her with long blonde hair but it looked very thin and didn't suit her that much, also it was too fine to be down to her waist.

I've never seen her with dark hair? 

Her natural hair is a brownish.  Her natural hair is also short, right at her earlobes.  Paris is the extension queen.  Bad extensions at that...

Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 7:51am

I guess I should admit I think Paris Hilton is vile.

The thing is, I love to look at pictures of her and see what she's doing with her hair and her clothes. But now that she talks..... it's just too vile.  She should never speak.  She would have been an icon if she'd stuck to modelling, or if she'd had a smidgeon of upbringing.  Too bad.... her poor mother (to the other mothers at the country club "Yes, Paris is a blow-job queen.  Her father and I are so proud.")

Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 11:37pm
Yep it was a wig she even said it.... either way I hate Paris' hair, it's too fine and a bit too blonde for my taste.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by anonzzz anonzzz wrote:

Paris Hilton on "Carl's Burger" advertisement:

Paris Hilton

Oh my god that was so horrible!!!!! She's not even graceful,t aht wasn't even tasteful!
Maybe if she was all graceful washing the car and then took a bite out of the burger and said, now that's hot, that woudl be more smart. Whoever did this is dumb. LOL
Oh paris.... but they did have a nice shot of her ass, it actually looked pretty okay. I've seen pictures of it in a binkin and it's nasty.
That was more amusing and so not hot.
~* Bambi Lee *~
alvin8191 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alvin8191 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 1:17pm

You said it Vicky! This is a girl of privalige, and I don't hold that against anyone. But when you combine that privalige with the fact that she has seemingly reached some sort of celebrity status with no talent and seems to be so far out of touch with reality at such a young age, you can't help but root against her.  

short is good, buzzed is better, bald is best!!!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 12:51pm
Why are people so fascinated by her? I know i am no different but my fascination is mixed with despise..
anonzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 11:15am
Paris Hilton on "Carl's Burger" advertisement:

Paris Hilton
Jeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 3:06pm
Definitely a wig, she loves to play around with all kinds of hair extensions, etc. I think that fuller hair makes her seem more approachable though.
msblueyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msblueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 2:10pm
Paris is unattractive no matter what.  A wig can't fix that.
msblueyes
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 10:27am
I think what she means is similar to saying: "The boss is always right." If you are rich and famous--and an heiress to boot--your hair is always well done.
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 10:01am

It is a wig. rrobey is right. She has been wearing it for her new movie she is filming. She stated that she "will never go brunnette, because blondes have more fun, and I am living proof of that."

She also states in her Heiress book that "an heiress always has perfect hair. I may be dressed in sweatpants, but my hair is always done perfect."

Yeah, if you consider perfect being stringy and uncombed, with extension shrinkies showing. If you watch The Simple Life, you will see what I mean.

Edited by amymusic
VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 6:40pm
That looks so tacky, even for her  And wow, that's a really bad wig too, I actually didn't think it was a wig at first, but rather a really bad photoshop. 
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 10:05am

It is a wig.  I was watching the Insider last night and they were talking to her and Kimberly and she stated that it's a wig. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic