Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Look soft and glow?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maryc1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Look soft and glow?
    Posted: April 18 2005 at 12:04pm

Are there any skin products that make your skin look soft and glow?  I have been looking all over for a product that does this, especially for the legs and face.  Anyone know of anything?

saharabara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saharabara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2005 at 12:29pm
try olay's sever signs of again and for the legs try olay's quench. They work for me.
hairfitness101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfitness101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2005 at 10:35pm
 Hello all, I like to use oils at night after my shower, like coconut oil(cream form until you rub it in hands),I also sometimes use the shine serums for hair on my legs and arms,my fav. is Biosilk-its for skin as well as hair,has a light scent and makes my skin soft and glow,especially nice to show off a tan. Hope this helps. I plan on trying almond oil when i get paid,I will let you know how i like it.
maryc1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 7:40pm
okay, thanks I will have to experiment!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic