Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BIOLUSTRE or NEXXUS EMERGENCE?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
norskygrl21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norskygrl21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIOLUSTRE or NEXXUS EMERGENCE?
    Posted: April 29 2005 at 8:34am

Hello Faby!

Years ago I had my previously lightened blonde hair colored dark dark brown and six months later tried to go back to blonde by having a stylist strip it and then hilight over it with bleach. I had horrible breakage (read my story in Hair Bloopers) and I used the Nexxus Emergencee. I do think it adds temporary strength to hair, but I hate to tell you any hair that has been compromised to the point of breakage will continue to break, nothing will really stop it. My hair broke off until the point where the hair was healthy, which basically was the regrowth I had experienced prior to stripping that had never been lightened. I would suggest getting as much cut as you can stomach, even though you may not want to lose your hard-earned length. IMO, shorter healthy hair always looks better than fried long hair. Good luck and just remember to deep condition every week and lay off the heat styling. Keep us posted on your progress or if you just need to vent!

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 12:05am

Hi FABY,

Welcome to HB and it's nice to meet you. Please remember though, that damage cannot be truly repaired. Only "repaired" a.k.a. glued back together with a product. The best thing to do is take gentle care and trim off damage as the hair replaces itself.

Can't help you with the product though. I've never tried a reconstructor. Good luck with your experiment

Hugs and brightest blessings,

Anais

p.s. This Products board is newly reopened for posting, so not many people visit it yet. I think everyone is accustomed to seeing it closed, that they forget there is access.  

Edited by AnaisSatin
my LJ, 40 inches long
FABY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2005 at 9:57pm

Thanks Renee i think i will order  Nexxus Emergencee because they don“t sell it in Mexico

You were really nice for answering

I will come back to tell my review

Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2005 at 2:21pm
ive never heard of bilustre. i have heard a lot of good reviews about emergencee
FABY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 4:22pm
FABY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 3:24pm

Hi im new , and my hair is just a mess i suffer a lot each time i wash it , because the breakage , please im desperate i am not sure wich product is best for my needs , maybe another girl with the same problem can help me

Which is the best Bioulustre or Nexxus emergencee polymer reconstructor?

I found that only beautyofasite.com sell biolustre , it so i“m a little confused about the real benefits.

Edited by FABY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic