Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wet2straight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
poisongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poisongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wet2straight
    Posted: April 22 2005 at 2:46pm

http://www.wet2straight.com/#

Anybody used it? What do u think?

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 3:00pm
**See recently-bumped thread on wet to straight irons.
my LJ, 40 inches long
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 7:13pm
Well i've read that its actually good for ur hair cuz it seals in the hairs' moisture. I have the HAI 2 ceramic iron so i would'nt know how well this iron works. Alot of pple say it cuts the styling time in half.
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 7:19am
It's also a really good way to fry your hair.
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
Carlotta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 5:09am
Nah seriously DON'T use those wet 2 straight things, my friend's a trainee hairdresser and she says that it totally fries your hair and dries it out. My hairdresser told me to stop straightening my hair cause it was gettin all burnt at the bottom, so now I use a straightening serum on my hair when its wet, pin the top layer up and blowdry the bottom layer, then blowdry the top layer (always with the hairdryer pointing downwards or it won't go straight) + if you don't want it to look all flat then blowdry it upside down at the roots before you start. So there's my hair lecture for today! :D xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic