Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Russian Hair Samples

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Russian Hair Samples
    Posted: April 24 2005 at 10:55am
Kalika - I read the post you deleated (last night) and was wondering if you wanted to test it I can send the samples to you and you can do whatever you want to them.  Bm me your addy.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 11:17pm

(deleted cause I must have been smoking crack when I posted it )

Edited by Kalika
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 10:23pm
P.O. boxes....hmm. Still too clandestine. I'm really glad you got the hair, tho! How exciting.

$600? Well, for those with GL experience, it's not exactly sticker shock, but I'm with you - too darn much for hair. For that kind of money, it better come from Katherine the Great or at least Mikhail Barishnikov (trying to think of famous Russians)...
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 9:23pm

Hi Syren,

It was really strange.  I called many times and left a message and they never called.  I wrote them for a sample and they wrote me back saying they do not send any.  Two months later they wrote me an email saying they would and please supply my address if interested.  It took them a month after that but I got it.  The address on my envelope is:

Russian Hair Company

P.O. Box 265

Sunset Beach, CA 90742

The hair is beautiful but I am not ready to dish out $600.00 or more for Russian hair at this point. 

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 7:46pm
Kimbearly, did you get this hair from Russian Hair in Downey, CA? The one who never answered their phone?! Good for you, girl! How did you finally get hold of them?

What a pleasant surprise to get such superior hair! I hope it works out for you!
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 7:01pm

Hi Longhairdreams i got a russian hair sample from one of my suppliers who is going to be getting it in soon. Hes way to expensive therefore the price i had for it wasnt any good. Try www.russianhair.net as ive heard alot of good reports about them as well as Kimberly's.  Their prices are in dollars and they ship to the US. Im going to try there hair too

x:-)

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 2:42pm
I didnt even see this post when I posted mine. The hair sounds really good. I'm really want to know more now from shel221. I'm sure her hair is really good.I cant wait for pics.
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 2:24pm

I received my samples today from Russianhair.net and I must say I am very impressed.  I received one straight sample and one wavy.  Both are beautiful, no grays, no splits, very soft, very natural (not colored) and feels like a child's hair or young adult.  Both samples that I received look to be of a light brown color.  The hair is not Indian because my Indian hair is thicker and more corse.  The straight hair is not quite thick as Italian hair bur it is not thin either.  These samples are so much better than the Hawaiian hair samples that I reveived, plus I did not have to pay for them .  I post pictures for you guys later.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic