Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A quick hello and intro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A quick hello and intro
    Posted: April 23 2005 at 2:53pm

Hi I'm Jeda.

I'm 28 yrs old, have medium to fine textured auburn wavy hair. My goal for 2005 is to grow my hair to my shoulders and perhaps even longer, without any more blowdrying. I've had bobs, shortish spikey, and flippysh hair for the past five years and I've had it with all the products, maintenance, and heat damage, so I am going back to shoulder length or longer and working with my natural texture again. The last time I had a trim was the last week of December '04. The ends are still in good shape, so I am planning to get a small trim/dusting in May '05.

I've been testing different natural and non-natural products and have recently had to change my diet so I am seeing what works in regards to hair-nutrition (MSM, protein, etc) and hair health (oiliness, dryness, etc.). My goals right now are maintain a healthy scalp, and strong, growing hair.

Ever since I first found this site (about a month or two ago) I've stopped using goobs of conditioner and only wash every other day - silly me, thanks for the tips! The dry ends or oily scalp, they're but a fond memory...

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, hopefully I can learn from everyone and we can all share great tips - this is an excellent site, store, and forum. Kudos !

Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 7:00pm

Welcome.......... Yep, this is where the action is, as far as what and what does not work...!!!

Genie

Genie Aldrich
Jeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 7:58am
Thanks Genie, I am really happy I found you guys!
zephyr View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zephyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 10:08am

hi jeda,

nice to meet you too xxx

http://www.nailsnsuch
Jeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 1:59pm
Nice to meet you zephyr!
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 5:37pm
Welcome aboard!!!  
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
mike1818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike1818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 2:59pm
nice to meet u jeda im mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic