Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeddo i need to?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
YoungJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do i need to?
    Posted: November 30 2004 at 7:37pm
i have been putting nu nile in every night( i wash my hair every night) is this bas? will it build up in my hair?
The Bigger Picture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 7:40pm
If you wash it out every night, then no; it isnt. If you leave it and start piling more on top,and more and more, then it will cake, and shortly after youll either be having a burning scalp, or a horrible case of dandruff.

So forget what i said. As long as you wash it out the next time you wash your hair, yoou koo
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by YoungJames YoungJames wrote:

i have been putting nu nile in every night( i wash my hair every night) is this bas? will it build up in my hair?

YOU DONT HAVE TO WASH IT ERY NIGHT. ALLZ YO GOT TO DO IS RINSE IT IN DA SHOWER...THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WIT LETTING IT BUILD UP A LITTLE BUT DONT LET IT JUST GET PACKED AND DRY AND GREASY ....AND......DAMN...
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 10:49pm
I agree with the others, its the rubbing motion that looses dirt and grease from the hair so u can just rinse and rub your head with your fingers. When you do wash, use a clarifying shampoo that will get rid of the grease/pomade.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

I agree with the others, its the rubbing motion that looses dirt and grease from the hair so u can just rinse and rub your head with your fingers. When you do wash, use a clarifying shampoo that will get rid of the grease/pomade.

da pink avatar is back! sweets is bac!
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 11:15pm
lmao@ twist, u crazy
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic