Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yet Another Thermofiber, from IWig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yet Another Thermofiber, from IWig
    Posted: February 25 2007 at 10:12am
I was thinking of trying this about a year ago but it wasn't long enough (I wanted to be able to double it over which to me is a great advantage of thermofibers).
Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 12:50am
Has anyone used this, or know how much you get in a pack - it seems really cheap and I am wondering how many are needed fora  full install

also dela kali ultralux and sepia - anyone tried these?

I will probably try in a couple of months and will post my exerience
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 5:48pm
No doubt. Do you think this Futura is similar in some way to the Freetress Futura you bought, Sher? Maybe the name is just similar? :)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 5:46pm
Kewl beans....looks like thermal fibers are popping up everywhere these days! I just wish that they would get more COLORS!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 5:34pm
Hmm...I was just checking out InternationalWig.com, and apparently they're offering their Futura Ultralux in weaving hair (I knew they had the hair available for pieces, but I didn't know you could buy it for extensions). Anybody seen it before: http://www.internationalwig.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Scree n=PROD&Product_Code=IM_UlxWeaveHair&Category_Code=SA ddonWV

There's no information on the lengths that I can find.

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic