Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

body art

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ron9321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ron9321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: body art
    Posted: April 26 2005 at 12:55am
yes l understand, l have mine on my left breast and right shoulder, and the piercings are one in my left ear lobe and both nipples done, but am a fan of a lot what l see.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 6:32am
I think it depends on what the person has put on, how aesthetically-pleasing it is, and whether they can pull off the look.  Size, placement, design, and moderation are key.  One or two small, attractive, discreetly placed tattoos, maybe a small nose stud, that kind of thing appeals to me much more than both arms full-sleeved and every pierce-able bit of face filled with spikes. . . but that's just my personal preference.  *shrugs*
More awesome than a manatee!
ron9321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ron9321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2005 at 2:28am
Hi there, l have a couple of tattoos and a couple of body piercings what do you all thing of body art and do you have any.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic