Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair History

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair History
    Posted: April 25 2005 at 6:56pm

My bf one day said I should make a web page of all my hairstyles so I did!

I only did the last year which is when I became interested in braids and extensions. I didn't put any explanations because it is not meant for extensionists or people liks 'us.' But if you have any questions link the pic and I will answer anything in  thins thread. Here's a link to the page http://www.mtmxrocks.com/mayor/hair.htm

i love plastikhaar
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 7:03pm
What a great idea, Mer. I think your current hair is my favorite, although this is hella cool, too:

How exactly did you create that style? It's awesome.

:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 7:17pm

This was done for a wedding I was in. I was MOH. I left it in for two days after the wedding. (Being used to extensions, I am used to showering without washing my hair so it did not gross me out lol) I bought a pony on Ebay in EDIT T16/613 and had my hair colored to match. After seeing this picture, I think I am going to back to this color for my own wedding.

The bride made us all get what she called 'twisties', and I got mine done at an angle.

Here is the bride:

Jr Bridemaid on the left:

and another bride (and jr bridesmaid pulled her hair back hahaha

Edited by MERGUTHRIE
i love plastikhaar
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 7:31pm
It's adorable! :)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 7:59pm
Oh I like that that one too but I gotta say Mer this latest PH creation is my favorite. Its just so soft and feminine, and flowing.....you look like a fairy tale princess or a goddess! I LOVE it!
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 3:56am
I love that twist on you Mer and the colour.  It so compliments your skin tone x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 2:31pm
Hahaha, Amanda, after seeing that photo and putting it on the site, I am going back to it for my own wedding! LOL
i love plastikhaar
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 6:29pm
Hey Mer, those pics are awesome!  My Fav is the one w/your braids in June 04.  How long can you wear braids like that?
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 6:53pm
I can't fault you chick.  I think that's really beautiful and perfect for a tiara xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 6:54pm

I think you mean this hairstyle, Bridget. You can wear this for like two - three months. I coulnd't take the itching though, and I wanted to swim. I lost a fre braids around the nape, too. She actually did this in four hours.  It was at an african braiding salon. It was the only african braiding salon experience where they spoke english AND understood what I wanted. She was used to girls bringing in CRAPPIER hair than I brought in! My hair was synth from www.texasbeautysupply.com and cost $15 for the whole head and I wonder it it could have been what caused the itch and if I redid it again with PH if I could handle it.

i love plastikhaar
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic