Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rosacea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KatGrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatGrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosacea
    Posted: April 27 2005 at 12:00pm
Hi all-- I was wondering if anyone else has rosacea, and what they use for remedies. I have it very slightly, and it only manifests around my nose (permanent red and irritated skin) and on the rest of my face when irritated (alcohol, heat, etc.) but I've never, ever found anything that works to make it go away. I've tried this stuff, Dr. Berman's Aboriginal cream, that seems to work sometimes, but I also tend to break out in that area and it's kind of a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation. I also have acne (pretty mildly, but also annoying) which I have been taking vitamins to control and also watching my diet, but so far I'm not sure of the results. It's all minor-- I can cover up with make-up no problem-- but I'd like to have the kind of skin where I don't have to wear foundation every day. Any suggestions?

Edited by KatGrrl
Peace out
Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 12:34am

Check out this link maybe it can give you some suggestions:

http://www.about-rosaceatreatments.com/

Good Luck!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic