Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

picture of my hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
spud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 7:50am
Originally posted by eatgreenjello eatgreenjello wrote:

Spud your name suits you well.  I am not a troll and I really was going to cut my hair.  Your comments were really weird.  "Twisting the knife".  Be for real.  And I thought that I was dramatic.

Maybe this board is a little too much for your seriousness.  Remember, it is not a hair fetish board.  A lot of people welcome honest opinions of what 'people that don't know them personally' think, and that's whats so neat about this board.  It's up to each individual whether they go through with it or not. 

You need to get a life SPUD. 

And, thanks Hawg, you're cool in my book.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

--From Hamlet (III, ii, 239)

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 9:34am

Originally posted by missrini missrini wrote:

This may be a little off topic (what's a "troll" anyway??), but is the Jerky Flea guy who posted a reply in this thread THE Jerky Flea who used to write that column (celebrity hairspray)??  If so....I used to LOVE reading that column and was wondering if it is ever coming back?

To answer your questions, yes, it is the very same Jerky Flea who used to write columns (and we wish would write them again...)

The term "troll" refers to a person who pretends to be someone who they are not.  On this board, they usually take the form of some guy pretending "I'm a 25 year old girl with waist-length blond hair and I want to cut it really short".  Usually they don't have pictures, or use pics from other boards. 

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 10:41am
And such a person would immediately get a response, too. You only discover he's a troll when he goes too far (and he always does!)
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by spud spud wrote:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

--From Hamlet (III, ii, 239)

Okay spud, we hear you already.
eatgreenjello View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eatgreenjello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 12:47pm
Thank you DaveDecker, you rock!

**Hair type: 2a, which is wavy and fine.
**Color: Naturally dark brown, currently dyed reddish brown.
**Length: below shoulder length
alvin8191 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alvin8191 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 8:47am

eatgreenjello, very cute pic. I agree with Jerkyflea on the Alyssa pixie cut. I think that you have a great look for that cut. If you ever opt for that look you may want to go with a smaller pair of eyeglasses. Smaller lenses would put more emphasis on that cute face of yours. Do what is best for you. Keep us posted.

short is good, buzzed is better, bald is best!!!
eatgreenjello View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eatgreenjello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 9:15am

Thanks Alvin, I really appreciate your opinion!

BIG HUG for Alvin!

**Hair type: 2a, which is wavy and fine.
**Color: Naturally dark brown, currently dyed reddish brown.
**Length: below shoulder length
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic