Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

100% Human Hair Lace Front Wigs..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
London View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100% Human Hair Lace Front Wigs..
    Posted: April 30 2005 at 11:08am

RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE

Hi all

i am new to this site and would like some advice, i live in the UK so i dont get the chance to get good quality wigs and i was recently looking at wigs that have 'lace fronts' can any of you reccommend a site that you have used and if you have information about the site myindianhair.com

I have heard there has been alot of confusion about all of this real remi hair and it is not clear to me as there are so many posts from you all if this is about the exact site i have been looking at i want to purchase a wig that looks 100% natural to the passerby and maybe even my close friends (as i wish to keep it a special secret if Beyonce can why cant i?  )

please can someone view this site and tell me if this is the same one causing drama and also if you have pictures or recommendations on where i can get a great wig online as i am not in the USA to go into a store to purchase one, it also needs to be 100% human hair.

many thank you i am so pleased to have found a site like this

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 24 2011 at 4:07pm
Angelfruit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelfruit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 1:44pm

DON'T DO IT ....

http://theblackwall.blackvoices.com/n/pfx/
forum.aspx?nav=messages&tsn=1&tid=1000&webtag=ti-hair

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/
forum_posts.asp?TID=13777&PN=3

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/
forum_posts.asp?TID=13797&PN=9
peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 7:02pm
 London, I purchased my lace front wig from a licensed cosmetologist who has a website http://www.latonya4hair.com and I was satisfied with how it came out; it looks natural it's not wiggy looking like some lace front wigs. What I like most about her website is she actually has a physical address advertising her salon business and lace front wigs. She also has actual photos of her wearing them and some on mannequins. I think her prices are pretty reasonable as well. I never ordered from myindianhair.com before, but from what I've read on other forums their service is not good at all. I've read posts of people being ripped of by them.
UKSheek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKSheek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2005 at 7:02am

London,

I purchased my wig from http://customlacefrontwigs.co.uk  I only received it two weeks ago and I had to wait three and a half weeks for a custom wig but I love it.  I ordered no. 1 Tyra.  I wasn't very adventurous and I got it in no. 2 dark brown but I might get another style in curly with blonde highlights.  They are a UK company so you can research them and their company no. as I did before you buy.

Angelfruit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelfruit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2005 at 7:13am
UKSheek ... the site you posted ... none of the links work. Do you have any
contact details for them please?
UKSheek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKSheek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2005 at 8:43am

Hi Angelfruit,

Sorry about the link problem.

I only have email and their international no. in Asia.  Infomailto:info@customlacefrontwigs.info and my reciept email was mailto:sales@customlacefrontwigs.info  telephone 009744870360. Try the US site http://customlacefrontwigs.info for information.  It appears to be the same as the UK site except for the price is in USD as oppose to Great British Pounds.    I originally found them advertised on google, maybe a search for custom lace front wigs or lace front wigs might reveal a workable link???  I hope this helps.

honeysvw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeysvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2005 at 5:44pm

mjmdesigns.com

London View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 12:15pm

dont order form myindianhair.com....i was warned but thought this was a different company.......learn from my mistake and as i had little time to get the product i wanted i didnt logg back in here for Angelfruits reply.

to see my story... email me on s_morgan0011@hotmail.com or go to the official rip-off reports website

sweetcharlene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetcharlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 6:25pm
Hi

the place I get mine from are called www.lace-front-wig.com  excellent quality. I have 2 relaxed textured Lace fronts and they really are so natural- and my own hair is growing so nicely underneath without chemicals or tension.

The thing with these wigs is that you really can look after your own hair properly. It never grew as well with braids or weaves. My hair has never been so healthy

They are really good

-Charlene
deegrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deegrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 2:33am
Hello ladies,

You may want to check out Sultry Hair Online products and services as well!  We provide premium lace front units and excellent customer support.  Check out the BHM board as well, we have a couple of satisfied customers that posted pics there! Visit at www.SultryHairOnline.com.   Please feel free to browse other lace front sites so that you can make an educated decision about your purchase.  Although you will see that we offer top quality hair extenion products at very competitive prices.  See for yourself.Thumbs%20Up
SASHAB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SASHAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 9:49am
I have done a lot of research and the cheapest place to buy lace fronts are for £100 at Pak cosmetics in finsbury park stroud green rd london or Paul hair in Manchester both of them are on the web. Although it doesnt come with baby hair but its such great value
ariel32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariel32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2008 at 1:34am
Originally posted by deegrace deegrace wrote:

Hello ladies,

You may want to check out Sultry Hair Online products and services as well!  We provide premium lace front units and excellent customer support.  Check out the BHM board as well, we have a couple of satisfied customers that posted pics there! Visit at www.SultryHairOnline.com.   Please feel free to browse other lace front sites so that you can make an educated decision about your purchase.  Although you will see that we offer top quality hair extenion products at very competitive prices.  See for yourself.Thumbs%20Up

Sultryhaironline.com is a scam. They copy pictures and content from other sites and pass it on as there own.  I placed an order with them over a month ago. Yes, a month!  Several calls, faxes, and emails later...and still no response.  Dwana Pruitt is the owner and I will get a refund!  I am filing with the FCC and BBB next.  I spent $600 and I want a refund. 

Edited by ariel32 - January 05 2008 at 1:35am
marysloane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marysloane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2008 at 11:26am
i tried some of the places listed above, in all, the best place so far in London is from hair and beauty centre.

I recieve my custom full lace wig from them 2 months ago and it is wonderfull. Their website has everything and the girl on the phone (emma) was really nice, you can custom order full lace wigs from them, i sent them a picture of the one i wanted and surpirsingly, the wig I got was exactly the same.

Excellent, my sis bought one of their in-stock wigs last week and it is really nice. I recomend them, their prices are very reasonable as well.

ariel32, they have their own pictures unlike that site you tried. I believe you have to get feedbacks before you invest your money in a wig. This people are good
raceylacey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raceylacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2008 at 5:28pm
There are a few as you can see. I can suggest http://www.elitelace.com
I have a few units from then and I know they do ship overseas
view my units here
http://public.fotki.com/hotgoddess/
No Password

Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 6:36pm

Racey:
I noticed you used Spirit Gum.  How does that compare to adhesives like Ultra Hold or EB?

Edited by Tea4Two - March 05 2008 at 6:37pm
AfroditeLaceWig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroditeLaceWig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2008 at 7:25am
Lace wigs and lace front wigs are available in the UK from Afrodite Lace Front Wigs

We are in London and would love to help you find the wig you want. We can offer you next day delivery on in stock wigs, and if you want a hand made wig to your exact specifications we can get it made for you in about 4 weeks, and we will still charge you the cost of one of our ready mades.

We will be opening our own consulting room in the New Year where you can come and see the wigs, and get advice about how to put them on.

Afrodite Lace Front Wigs

Edited by AfroditeLaceWig - November 23 2008 at 7:06am
lindylmills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindylmills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2010 at 5:55pm
Hi

I run a shop. We offer full lace wigs which are 100% human hair. Most of the time at the shops they say it is human hair, but you can smell the synthetic fibres in it!

We also stock a wide range of adhesives and can attach a wig for you once you have booked a slot.

Lindy

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 24 2011 at 4:06pm
http://www.stylishlacewigs.co.uk
bronzewolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronzewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2010 at 6:07am
whatever you do, DO NOT order any lace wigs from "A-list Lace Hair and Beauty" in Kensington, Its not possible to wear this full stop! I got it before i knew about all these sites, basically payed £200 for a beater.
Angry
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2010 at 2:01pm
U could also try a Chinese vendor (CV). They're prices are pretty good. Especially when its converted into pounds, you should be able to get a pretty good lace wig for the low
eric william View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric william Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2010 at 11:13pm

hey ,guys

is there anyone who want buy lace wigs 

I have a friend in china do this bussiness

You can contact him for information

I have recommend my friend to buy from it

And they say good

So good things shares with  my friends

This post has been edited to remove blatant advertising.  Please help me keep the board clear of advertising by clicking on Report so I can get to these quicker and remove.

Thanks so much for your help.

Edited by Karen Shelton - February 22 2010 at 7:53am
here i am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic