Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

100% Human Hair Lace Front Wigs..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Dran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2010 at 11:47am

I love lace front wigs.  They're not half bad.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 24 2010 at 3:40pm
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2010 at 4:19pm
Does anyone have any recommandations for CV that bleach knots? Every CV that I've tried never does
cindycut-owner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindycut-owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 12:19am

Hi this is Cindy Lee, owner of Cindycut Hair Replacement online. We have the best lace wigs and education too. Come see what we can do for youStar

Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 1:48pm
That's a good company.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 23 2010 at 6:37pm
lacequeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacequeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 7:04am
I bought a Full Lace Wig  from "A-List Lace Hair and Beauty" last year and i am quite satisfied with my wig, it was a bit big because i bought an instock wig but i have since ordered 2 more custom made wigs. It took a while to make but I  was very happy with the quality and fitting service they offered.

I went to their studio in Kensington so i got to see the quality of the hair before i placed my order. The team of girls were very friendly unlike most black owned businesses. I get chocolates (Ferero Roches:) every time i go in for for a refit and they are always busy. I always have to book appointments in good time or i don't get seen, annoying as it is they must be doing something right.

Edited by lacequeen - March 17 2010 at 7:06am
ehairexperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehairexperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2010 at 2:43am
No matter which vendor you choose, someone is bound to have had a bad experience. My only suggestion is to do your homework. Some of these online retailers are fly by night and have little to no experience with these products.

Even the best retailers will have some sort of unsatisfied customer as well. If you are unsure about their reputation, just give them a call and have them answer all of your questions before placing your order. It might not prevent you from having problems but at least you will know how knowledgeable they are (or not) about their product and their level of customer service.
eHairExperts - your article resource for all of your hair extension needs. FREE product GIVEAWAYS.
kaytona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaytona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 2:29pm
I have brought all of my virgin & remy lace wigs from a well known supplier and fitter of FULL LACE WIGS, the prices of their wigs are very competitive and I have not found another comapany that offers the same quality at their price! They are London based and you get your wigs in 3 days.
They also fit wigs aswell!

www.lacehairboutique.com

Hope this helps x
lisalisalisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisalisalisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 4:37pm
A List are OK, helpful and nice people, but I didn't fnd anything I really liked.
After seeing them I went to Afrodite, just down the road. Huge range, great quality and no nonsense advice. They actually refused to sell me the wig I wanted because it didn't fit properly!
But I found a great wig and I love it, thank you Afrodite!
ifeoma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 5:08pm
I agree, had a similar experience. No ferroros, but what looked like over a hundred wigs, terrific quality, and honest advice from a lady who seemed to be actively trying to talk me out of buying the wrong wig for me. So refreshing to find someone who tells you the truth instead of just telling me that I look great whatever I put on!
So refreshing to find a company who really know what they're talking about and have a professional attitude.
Afrodite are serious!
lacefrontwigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacefrontwigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 8:03am
Buy high quality stock and lace front wigs, human hair wigs, custom lace front wigs, hair extensions, full lace wigs, Remy lace front wigs, lace wig adhesives, celebrity and human hair extensions on best prices.

Edited by lacefrontwigs - May 19 2010 at 8:10am
bespokelacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bespokelacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2010 at 11:57am
My favorite wigs are remy and brazilian lace wigs.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 06 2010 at 1:30pm
Monica LIU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica LIU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2010 at 9:28pm
Dear ,

I am the manufacture in hair products, could we help?

thks!

MONICA
-----------------
Anything do my best!
www.oscar-hair.com
madaboutlace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madaboutlace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2010 at 2:11pm

www.fabulousfrontlacewigs.com is a very company to purchase lace wigs from. They have a very wide selection of in stock wigs and wig accessories.

I have bought 7 wigs from them so far and really happy with them. The customer service lady is very knowledgable too. They are also constantly getting new products in.  Excellent packaging and gift packs..
Couture Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Couture Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2010 at 4:02pm
Hi I am an American Vendor xxxx  Specializing in 100% Human Remy Hair Full Lace Wigs.

This post has been stripped of blatant advertising which is strictly against our posted policies. For companies which would like to contribute to the ongoing operation of HairBoutique.com we would be happy to work with you to pay for advertising on our site like many of our devoted sponsers do now. Please email advertising@hairboutique.com. Thank you to everyone else who does not take advantage of our free forums to try and get free advertising for their brands. Thanks to all who support our site.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 24 2010 at 3:38pm
adetola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adetola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2010 at 6:56am
It takes more than chocolates for me to rate a company. When i visited A-List Lace Hair i was pleasantly surprised to see a whole team of staff all helpful and available to assist me. I have to agree that i had to wait awhile as i was late for my appointment and they were very busy!

It was worth the wait as they ahd hundreds of wigs instock in their large studio in Kensington unlike Afrodite. I've visited a few lace wig vendor up the road from them and most are just one man bands! It's always best to go on personal recommendations. All my friends have been to A-List and my mother lol that's why i went there. A-List Lace Hair and Beauty rock!
MissLynn21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLynn21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2010 at 1:41pm
I just saw this cute website today that's all about lace front wigs.  How do you decide who you can trust?

Hope that helps! Wink

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 17 2010 at 10:56pm
sandysandara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandysandara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2010 at 3:41am
whatever you do, DO NOT order any lace wigs from "A-list Lace Hair and Beauty" in Kensington, Its not possible to wear this full stop!
duchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2010 at 6:49pm
I normally only read posts for advice, but this time I have to agree with SandyS. The lace wigs at A-List, Kensington are terrible.

The consultation I was SUPPOSED to get, was just pushy sales tactics, a wig that did'nt fit, and lace colour that was just two shades too light for me. As for choice - if there was choice then I didn't see it.

I felt as if they just want to stick any ole mop wig on your head, before you have time to think. As for the fittings, well frankly I can do better myself.

I don't mind "supporting my own", but they should play down the owner's z-list celeb status and concentrate on the hair!!

Save your hard earned cash and don't believe the hype people!!

Sorry, but that was my personal experience.
Sophistivicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophistivicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2010 at 10:57am
Our company does many custom(and stock) Full lace and Silk wigs. You should email us at info@perfectstrands.com , we can give you any information you need about our company and products! www.perfectstrands.com
dossywig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dossywig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 1:50am
Contact me ,MSN&Email :mei0532@hotmail.com , we are the manufacture , i can send you the stocklist or catalogue for you choose .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic