Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

++ ATTN KAREN ARCHIVE/STICKIES ++

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ++ ATTN KAREN ARCHIVE/STICKIES ++
    Posted: May 01 2005 at 7:39am
Hi Karen,

I've completed and/or updated the FAQs, Demos, Overview, and Extensions 101 Links threads just now, so they're ready for the archive or to be made sticky. In fact, I would recommend deleting the current sticky Bridget, Your Question... and Extensions 101 threads up top because they're pretty outdated at this point, and I think these four threads would be more helpful. Here they are:
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30347 &PN=1
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30346 &PN=1
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30344 &PN=1
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30345 &PN=1

Thanks! :)
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 6:40pm
Bump.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2005 at 6:22pm
Bump.
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 12:18am
Bumpidy Bump!!!!!! Girl youre amazing!!!!!
AfroPuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroPuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 5:24am

Originally posted by Gina E Gina E wrote:

Bumpidy Bump!!!!!! Girl youre amazing!!!!!

Isn't she?  I still don't understand why Karen doesn't make her a moderator. 

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 6:08am

I dont get it either....all boards Ive ever been to have moderators. There have been times when we really could have used a mod.

Thank you Jenny for all that you do.....As the other gals say....girl you are amazing!

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 6:27am
I'm thinking that maybe Karen is on vacation, because she usually responds to posts rather quickly. I haven't tried to email her yet, but I will sometime today. Does anyone know who admins when Karen's not around? :)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 6:34am
Jenny I think that would be DaveDecker.But that was awhile back when he posted in the 'making magnets and other scoops' thread
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 6:36am
Oh, OK. Maybe I'll email him then. Thanks! :)
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 7:13am
I like to go to the Waves 360 II board from time to time. They're hilarious and a bit ruthluss. A while back there was a big debate on who should Mod...don't know if its settled yet?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 5:07pm
bump
hippyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hippyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 6:04pm

Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

Thank you Jenny for all that you do.....As the other gals say....girl you are amazing!

I  Jenny

She totally should be a mod!!!

PS. Bump!

Edited by hippyhair
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 11:33pm
Jenny, you might also check with the webmaster, Jeffrey Hines.
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 9:41pm
I could be wrong, but the board might not actually be set up to have moderators? Karen is an administrator, which usually means a position that can make big technical changes to the board, and moderators can only control discussion-type things. The HairTalk board might not have a moderator position built into it.

-Rae
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 6:02am
Well, to tell you guys the truth, I'd actually prefer *not* to be a moderator, although I love contributing to this board and helping to compile information in an easy-to-understand format. As it stands now, though, I feel completely free to come and go as I please and to comment openly and honestly on companies, hair, methods, etc., so I'm quite happy with the current setup.

As for these threads, we'll have them made sticky very soon, I'm sure. And in the meantime, I'll keep adding new threads to the FAQs to keep us as up to date as possible.

:)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 5:28am
bump...bump...bump!
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 11:04am
Okay I have to ask...what does 'bump' mean? It was before my time.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 3:50pm
"Bump" is when you post on a thread because you want to bring it to the top of the board without adding any content.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 4:34pm
thanks, Katherine! I always wondered.
hippyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hippyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 11:00pm
Hey Syren - don't feel bad... I just figured it out last week (OK, OK... with the help of my fiance  ) I was pondering that for the longest time too!! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic