Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

++ ATTN KAREN ARCHIVE/STICKIES ++

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ++ ATTN KAREN ARCHIVE/STICKIES ++
    Posted: July 06 2005 at 10:23pm
Thanks Gina...It sure would be nice to get this posted at the top of the board. It is posted on the hairboutique forum main page under hair extensions faqs, but it really needs a sticky post right here at the top of the extension forum!

Edited by sherrie215
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Gina E Gina E wrote:

*Ahem*

It's time again!

All kinds of good info right here. It's like the cliff notes to the Extension board!

I'm serious!!! I wouldn't make this up!

If you have some spare time...no one's replying...It most likely is here!

Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 7:47am

*Ahem*

It's time again!

All kinds of good info right here. It's like the cliff notes to the Extension board!

Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 7:01pm

It's time for a big ol BUMP!!!!!

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 6:25pm
bump
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 6:01pm
bumpity bump....
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 9:29am
Bump
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 6:57pm
Karen's back! Bump-ity bump!

:)
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 5:52pm

what's going on!

Jenny have you had any luck getting in touch with Karen? guess that is a silly question since this is still not stickied

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 5:27pm

Ahhhhh, thanks Syren, I meant to ask that question awhile back but forgot....so

Bump!

Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 10:27pm
Bump right back to ya! Thanks for those threads, they're great to be able to look back on!!!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2005 at 9:06am
bump.....for all the newbies!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 6:28am

bump..............

Karen....where are you? We need to get this sticky'd....This is too good to get lost in the shuffle!

hippyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hippyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 11:00pm
Hey Syren - don't feel bad... I just figured it out last week (OK, OK... with the help of my fiance  ) I was pondering that for the longest time too!! LOL
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 4:34pm
thanks, Katherine! I always wondered.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 3:50pm
"Bump" is when you post on a thread because you want to bring it to the top of the board without adding any content.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 11:04am
Okay I have to ask...what does 'bump' mean? It was before my time.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 5:28am
bump...bump...bump!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 6:02am
Well, to tell you guys the truth, I'd actually prefer *not* to be a moderator, although I love contributing to this board and helping to compile information in an easy-to-understand format. As it stands now, though, I feel completely free to come and go as I please and to comment openly and honestly on companies, hair, methods, etc., so I'm quite happy with the current setup.

As for these threads, we'll have them made sticky very soon, I'm sure. And in the meantime, I'll keep adding new threads to the FAQs to keep us as up to date as possible.

:)
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 9:41pm
I could be wrong, but the board might not actually be set up to have moderators? Karen is an administrator, which usually means a position that can make big technical changes to the board, and moderators can only control discussion-type things. The HairTalk board might not have a moderator position built into it.

-Rae
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic