Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kenra?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kenra?
    Posted: May 01 2005 at 9:02pm
i recently ran across this line in trade secret. anyone ever tried it?

learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 8:03pm
i use the kenra moisturisng conditioner and i have samples of the shampoo. i will be getting the intensive emollient. when i use the MC my hair feel slike silk. its the best detangling conditioner ive ever used. I love it.
julia2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julia2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2005 at 5:47am
Kenra...ive been using this for a long while.  The thermal spray, straightening serum, and their hairsprays are just awesome.  use straightening serum, and thermal spray with a flat iron and they can go a couple days without even touching their hair
Julia
sheerblonde823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheerblonde823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 6:45pm
My stylist is a big Kenra user.  I'm not familiar with many of their products, but I do own one, the volumizing mousse.  It really does give my hair a nice boost, and great volume.  I put a tiny bit where my roots tend to be a bit weak sometimes. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic