Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can you get this hair-strange question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you get this hair-strange question
    Posted: May 02 2005 at 2:35pm

I have a slightly odd question.  Was playing FF10 and realised how fantastic Tidus' hair is.  However, since he is animated, I was wondering, is it possible to actually achieve this hair-with all the definition?  Anyone know of any real people with this hair?  How do you style it so that it falls into groups of hair(do you know what I mean?)?

Here's some pics:

http://gybuwebfac.free.fr/projets/intermediaires/FFXsite/FFX %20perso/FFX%20perso%20tidus.jpg

http://paul.reix.free.fr/images/TIDUS.JPEG

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ultimegames/FFX%20TIDUS.jpeg

http://www.cassie-chan.com/closet/tidus.jpg

nickp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 5:46pm

um whats your hair like?

its definately possible...

you'll need lenght..

hair straighteners for texture and definition and to straighten ofcourse..

and some texturising defining wax..

and hair dying to achieve the colour

fender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2005 at 6:41am

My hair is kinda wavvy-though it can go straight easily-I have been growing it for a while-though Im still months off. When straightened the front goes just to my eyes. Im not sure whether or not I want that colour.  Would I just take the pic to a salon?  Styling- would I put the wax or whatever in and just group the hair like it is in the pic?

thanks for the help-

Edited by fender
nickp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2005 at 5:51pm

ok i personally cant imagine you with that hair although i definately think its worth a try..

your hair style at the moment is ok, could do with a bit more length..its alot better than when it was shorter in my opinion.

also, you look young..will your school approve of this hair? will you have time to maintain it? consider all these things!

anyways, if ur still up for it (And id say go for it..its different..) then keep growing it..you have a long way to go.. id realistically estimate you achieving the hairstyle around xmas sometime?

do not cut your hair, do not thin it out..just let it grow (if you can deal with it) and then when its long..and when i say long, your front bangs will have to stretch down to roughly your lips..then go get it styled in the hair dresser..

from what i can see, your hair has a definite wave which will only be more apparent as it grows more...yes you will be becoming best friends with the old hair straighterners.. you'll be washing it, applying hair serum on it to weigh the hair down abit, applying heat protectant creams to protect the hair, straightening it with cermaics (and make sure you have a good pair) and then applying a texture defintion wax to give it shine, hold, defintion and life..shine enhancing hair spray or a glosser will finish off the styling process..

sounds like a bit of a mission huh? it is but i think its a trendy style..

although keep it mind, your hair right now, a month or two longer would also look great and safe u all the effort,

keep me updated

fender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 10:16am
My school doesn't really care about hair-I'll be leaving in a year-Im 16 now. I hate short hair, I really don't suit it.   My family however, are very against me not getting my hair cut however, I have lasted this long.  Yeah, I thought it would be a long time.  Ill post a pic when done.  Thanks again.
nickp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 12:42pm

haha yeh its the same old story..

parents never like long hair trust me, my mums been telling me to cut my hair for ages now (and most of my friends) cause theres an inbetween stage.. which looks sh*tty so therefore, people just seem to assume that, thats the hairstyle your planning to adopt..um no!

anyways, yeh good luck with it..and trust me mate, im sure you'll be posting here with a load more hair problems before its 'done'..

ever thought about all the other hairstyles you'll go through before u reach your goal??

nick

fender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 7:38am

Im dreading that!  I have no idea what to do with it at the moment.  I kinda just push it out my face and go.

Yeah, my parents use every excuse imagineable to try and get me to cut it.  They succeeded last time-but now Ive learned.

ecto1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecto1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 1:37am
yeh dont give into it mate, looks like a kool hairstyle just stik it out for a while
tigerjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigerjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 4:17pm
Omg I love Tidus's hair! There is a boy at my school whose hair is jus like that ((cept slightly blonder)) so it is possible. *KeL*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic