Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - has anyone used the proline comb thru texturizer kit?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhas anyone used the proline comb thru texturizer kit?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
D-2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: has anyone used the proline comb thru texturizer kit?
    Posted: December 02 2004 at 3:52pm
if so what were your results
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 3:57pm
Dipset!

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
josh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 4:35pm
Pro line texturizer sucked! I had a texturizer and the best results I got came from the Duke kit, and this kit called "It's a Black Thang". The real best kit is a secret that alot of people don't know about but I know it.
Tryna get 360's
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 10:20pm
You can keep your secret!
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

You can keep your secret!

lol
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by josh josh wrote:

Pro line texturizer sucked! I had a texturizer and the best results I got came from the Duke kit, and this kit called "It's a Black Thang". The real best kit is a secret that alot of people don't know about but I know it.

we r just dying to know... oh wow .. the big secret
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 11:06pm
damn
i aint even gonna comment on josh

leave a thread alone thinkin it was a normal discussion about a product......
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 6:46am

whats the secret?
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
josh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:57am
Well here it is..... since nigguhs is on here making jokes about it. Knowing that you are secretly gonna be at home using the kit! Well anyway......All it's a lil dangerous if you don't know what you doing, but this is it. I guarantee it works and I guarantee it will make waves in yo ish and make your current waves tighter. My aunt did this to my hair and it works! Get you some stuff called Bantu, it is in a white jar. Get mild strength. Put some blue magic grease or either vaseline around the your hairline.Only put it in your hair for 5 minutes and comb the top forward, the back down, and the sides either down or diagonal. Don't let the whole process exceed 5 minutes or your ish will be straight because this product is really a relaxer! But if you use it for 5 minutes instead of 20 minutes it will make your hair culry and not straight. I used to do this all the time and everybody thought I had "good hair", but I quit doing it because I wanted to be natural and you have to keep doing it because everytime I would get my hair cut, they would cut the chemically treated hair out, and I would be left with untrained naps, but for real nothing works better than this. Believe me, I have been getting this done since I was like 15. I'm 22 now and I'm just now getting natural waves, but if you don't wanna wait on natural waves then put Bantu in for 5 minutes and it will curl your hair and make waves.
Tryna get 360's
josh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 9:03am
Oh I almost forgot, if you do this you have to use some neutralizing shampoo to wash your hair with. I used to use the Isoplus shampoo. Also comb your hair the whole time you have the product in, and then you can use whatever pomade you use and put your durag on and I guarantee it will look way, better and you will have waves! I never used to brush my hair but when I used this stuff, it gave me waves all around my head, and especially in the back, but now I'm working extra hard to get my stuff natural! And I'm on my way!
Tryna get 360's
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 9:09am

Well here it is..... since nigguhs is on here making jokes about it. Knowing that you are secretly gonna be at home using the kit!

what makes u think anybody tryin to use that????
****scrambles to store to find it b4 its sold out***
**just gotta have it cuz josh uses it**

sure man
no further comments
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
josh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 9:12am
I wasn't even saying that everyone would run out and get it. I was just saying nigguhs is so quick to make jokes, but them be the main ones who would do it.!
Tryna get 360's
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 11:34am
Look I am natural, no perm and I won't be going to the store to get one.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

josh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 11:57am
That's cool. You don't want waves do you?
Tryna get 360's
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 11:59am
Nope, I want my afro like I have, when I release it. I'm not here for waves, i'm just part of this forum, assist with hair and hair health. Never would I recommend anyone to use chemicals in their hair. Just the word "chemical" is a problem, in it self.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

josh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 12:04pm
Hey cmesweet. I take vitamin e. will that help with the health of my hair? I heard it does. What will it do if anythng?
Tryna get 360's
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 12:12pm
Anything good for the body is good for the hair. Just make sure that you are not just taking vitamins focusing on hair, they do notjust for hair and sometimes can cause unwanted body hair to grow.
You don't have to take supplements for vitamin e u can get it from eating plant oils (vegetable oil, margarine, salad dressings), dark green and leafy vegetables, whole cereal grain products, liver, egg yolks, milk fat , nuts, seeds or butter.

It's good for the body so it's good for the hair too.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

josh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 12:14pm
appreciate that. Can you be more specific on the veggies. What stuff like spinach and brocolli? I eat those. And I eat them uncooked. I don't eat any salad dressings.
Tryna get 360's
josh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 12:16pm
Also........what signifies having healthy hair?
Tryna get 360's
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 12:21pm
well lets say using chemicals do not give you healthy hair because you broke the bonds of your hair to get it straight or semi straight.

any DARK GREEN veggie like broccoli, spinach dark leafy ones...if you do eat lettuce eat romaine lettuce, spring mixes etc. Ice berg lettuce has the nutrience equal to water, which is 0 and it can not do anything for you.

Healthy hair, moisturized( oil is not a moisturizer, oil seals in moisture), bonds not broken, hair isn't breaking off, some kind of shine or sheen. Sheen is like leather and shine is like patent leather. Curly/kinky/nappy/ whatever u want to call it has sheen. staight hair has shine, because the oils flow down the hair strand.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic