Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

own a business

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: own a business
    Posted: May 04 2005 at 12:58pm

I would like to someday start a business does anyone know where or how could I start?

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 5:56pm
You need to find something that you like to do that also looks like it could be profitable. Then, you write a business plan projecting what you expect your expenses will be vs how much products or services you expect to sell. You factor in expenses like labor, materials, rent, utilities, and insurance. Then when you figure how much product and/or services you can sell, you see what price you have to set to earn a salary. Will people pay this price for what you're selling?

You might want to look around and see if there's a group in your area that assists people who want to start a business for the first time.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 7:44pm
thanks a lot for your advice
ilovemyself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovemyself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 4:19am
hi

i also think that maybe owning my own business would be good i am stuck for ideas. i am currently a college student .

future ............. it was a learning process but its still not as good as it should be i have potential though.

p.s to everybody that reads this i am struggling a little at college .
Godsflowerrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godsflowerrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 9:59pm
try sba.gov
Tanyaboogz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanyaboogz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 8:52pm
I also want to own a business someday... but I need to figure out what I'm good at first. I know what I like but I don't know if i can handle running a shop. My boss is always stressed... and not very fun but i understand she has enough to deal with withougt m dumb questions. I'll give it time, and see if i feel the same in a few. how long should i take before i decide whether i want to open my own place.
Tanyaboogz just lovin' life....

sexysunshine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexysunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2009 at 10:35am
Hello lady's I work for a company and I have doing it for two years I work at home I call customer back who have already inquired about discount insurance You make your own hours it s up to you for every perosn you get to sign up they pay you 10.00 a person plus your money referral. You will not get rich but .....

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 24 2014 at 12:01am
sexysunshine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexysunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2009 at 1:41pm
Hi lady' s I have to ways I make money online.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 16 2011 at 1:49pm
marcstimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcstimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 1:39pm
When you will start your own internet business, it is not a speed race. It is a mental race, where the idea is totally different. It is a process to learn on how to run your own internet business. In 6 months a new affiliate business owner can learn only the basics and only one internet promotion strategy.

Thanks,

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 16 2011 at 1:52pm
smith_john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smith_john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2012 at 9:43am
Hello,
If you start on line business then i think its good for you.
And i can suggest how can you promote your on line business.
shinning_likeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinning_likeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2014 at 7:01am
Well I dont know much about how to run a business.
I know that I can probably help yoy to save money for the future

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 23 2014 at 11:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic