Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

body pimples

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: body pimples
    Posted: May 05 2005 at 3:20pm
does anyone know of a good product for body pimples?
coldsexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldsexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 6:28pm
my friend uses proactive and she used to have alot of pimples and bumps on her arms now theve all dissapeared and she only started using it two months ago it is quite pricy though
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 11:08pm
My sister's husband had a back full off pimples. And these weren't little pimples. They were the big nasty ones. She switched his body wash to Stridex body wash, and bye bye pimples. His back is perfectly clear.
Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 11:43am

Stridex is good.. I also use the Visibly Even by Neutrogena it is a exfoliating body wash, they also make medicated washes as well.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic