Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random talkypooing shiverpale!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
shiverpale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 5:36pm
Name: Asmara or shiver..and debbie is my english name!

Male/Female:  id like to be genderless, but...im not. im female.

Height:  oh, im a shorty 5'7

Shoe Size:   7

Favourite book:  tuesdays with morrie!

Favourite movie: Betty Blue (brilliant french film)

Favourite TV Program: Little Britain!

Favorite colour: red...or red tones.

Favourite food:  pasta or chinese food *yum*

Favourite drink (non alcoholic) : lemonade or ribena or volvic water with a hint of mango!

Favourite tipple (if you have one): midori (japanese liquor)

Favourite sweetie/treat: chocolate (any kind, as long as its not dark!)

Favourite item of clothing/Why? : oh, gotta be my pyjama's, because they are so comfortable!

Favourite day of the week/Why?: wednesday...i dont know why, but i always feel good and with it on a wednesday.

Hobbies/Past-times : drawing, painting, writing, prose poetry, making jewellery, reading, the inca's, egyptology, hemi-sync.

Favourite flower : red tulips

Favourite animal (wild) : lioness.

Favourite animal (domestic): cat! ( i have 2 beautiful catsss!)

Favorite season/Why?: auntumn/winter. i love the way everything turns orangey red. the way the leaves fall and scatter the streets...and snow...gotta love snowball fights!

and last but least

Favourite hair product?: burts bees!...100% natural..i love any product of burts bee's. espec the marshmallow vanishing cream and avacado hair treatment.

Edited by shiverpale
"The hair is the richest ornament of women."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 5:41pm

oh, ok Debbie. Thanks for letting me know!

My english name is also Debbie!....or Deb for short! I dont mind either one, when im called by my english name that is.

my chinese malaysian name is Asmara tho (it means LOVE in chinese malay)...and thats what i like to be called by.

Or shiver...!

anyway,

nice to meet ya Debbie!

LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 9:40am
Originally posted by shiverpale shiverpale wrote:

a good way to get to know each other! : QUESTIONAIRES!

copy & paste and youre away!

Name:LAdy Frog.

Male/Female:  female

Height:  umm. 5/7 or 5/8

Shoe Size: 8. I have huge feet.   

Favourite book: All of them!

Favourite movie: Dunno. The Knights Tale was quite funmny. and the HP's. Haven't seen any recently. Oh no! The incredibles! I saw that fairly recently.

Favourite TV Program: Doctor WhOOOoooo

Favorite colour: black

Favourite food:  tortillas, ice cream

Favourite drink (non alcoholic) : fruit juice normally but we've got some soya chocolate milkshake at the moment so that's my fave drink now.l

Favourite tipple (if you have one): champagne closely followed by baileys.  

Favourite sweetie/treat: CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Favourite item of clothing/Why? :My Head up top because it took a lot of courage to buy.

Favourite day of the week/Why?: friday because it means it's the weekend! YAy!

Hobbies/Past-times : piano,. trombone, ice skating, ballet, reading, badminton, gymnastics, sailing... lots of stuff.

Favourite flower : mock orange because it smells nice. Actually no. Cherry tree (yes I know it's a tree but it has the most gorgeous flowers)

Favourite animal (wild) : All of them. but especially birds.  

Favourite animal (domestic):  dogs and cats.

Favorite season/Why?: summer because it's hot and nice and my birthday's then

and last but least

Favourite hair product?: dont have one!

LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 9:40am
Yeah, Debbie, we are not the same person. Honestly. I don't even know who she is! Just a random person who keeps sending me messages 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 10:22am

hey lady frog...i play piano too...and guitar....i also love cherry blossom trees. could sit under them for hours in the summer.

and um....what is a head up top????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 10:40am

and oi missy...you love our ongoing private messages.

dont deny it!

hey, im gonna send you some piccys soon in pm...if i can do it that way, that is.

...i thought id warn you just incase they hurt your eyes! i want to show you what i looked like when i had THAT perm allll those years ago! dreadful, i tells ya!

never, never ever have a perm, not even when your 50!  

@ the damage they can cause.

toodlepips!

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 11:49am
Debbie,

I have confirmed that the IP addresses used by LadyFrog and shiverpale are different and belong to different ISP's.

Otherwise, as long as nobody is rightfully offended by another's posts, they may continue to post within this Friendship Forum in (what is to them) an "acceptable" manner.

However, I will qualify that by suggesting that some exchanges may be more appropriate shared via Private Mail.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 1:14pm

ohhh, thank you so much for confirming that dave!  it felt a tad uncomfy when lady & i were accused of such silliness

and im so sorry if anything ladyfrog and i have posted to each other has offended anyone upon this forum. i just thought as it is a friendship forum and a thread that ladyfrog started for us, it would be ok to ramble on about inconsequential chitchat...and seeming that the friendship forum was kinda....erm....slow and non existant when it came to posts, it would be ok to add a few laughs between ourselves in hope that other people could relax and join in!

however, i cant say sorry for the kind of humour i hold, i do like to have a laugh and joke about ...and i do my utmost to keep it harmless...espec on forums, which is why i cant understand what all the fuss is about . i can understand how some might find it offensive tho, or not get it - some people are more thinner skinned than others, which leads me to say from now on, ladyfrog & i shall stop posting in this thread and just take it over to P.M-ing...the friendship forum can get back to the way it was then! (sorry if it seemed like we were intruding Debbie, it wasnt our intention xxx)

i do have to thank hairboutique.com and the beautiful longhaired support forum tho! - i absolutely adore finding souls who shares the same humour as myself, and without this website...we wouldnt of come across each other!

once again, thanks dave!  for setting the i.p. bizz straight! youre a star! ...its greatly appreciated!

seeya over at the long haired support forum i guess!

and ladyfrog...looks like our pm box is gonna be full to the brim from now on!

happy hairdays,

Asmara

Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 1:42pm
Thank you Dave!  Its not my forum- it belongs to hairtalk boutique. Actually it belongs to Karen, so I cannot say who post and who doesnot. If you two want to carry on then by all means have at it!  Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 2:36pm
It's ok, Debbie, we will abaNDON ALL POSTING and pm to are hearts content. Goodbye cruel world
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 6:05pm

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic