Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natalie Portman - Bald!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Myriam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myriam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 4:55am
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 7:49am
I agree, she is very beautiful.  That dress is perfect.  I can't wait to see what she does next.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 8:47pm
I don't like shaved or bald women but after looking at the pictures - she is very pretty.  I hope she grows some hair back but keeps it short (pixie)
Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Like Hal, I never understood the fascination with baldness. Never understood the obsession with ultra long hair, either. After it gets much past about mid back length, hair starts to look very lifeless and dead (of course, hair is dead but ultra long locks that don't take any styling, emphasise this). Hair also has more tendency to snap, split and break as it gets ultra long. Finally, there is the consideration of cleanliness. When it is up, ultra long hair can often look like a dirty bird's nest.

Anyway...yes, Natalie Portman does look good...but she's not quite bald either.

fatmoogas you are exactly right about what you and Hal said too (I never understood the fascination with baldness) because I myself wouldn't want to be bald either but this is only my opinion and Natalie does look ok to me but like you said she's not quite bald either

Camille  

ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 8:46am

you know what..

I thought she looked good with the shaved head at first, but it gets old quick...

Respect for her for actually having the guts to do it though, and itll grow to a crop in no time at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic