Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What’s Your Favorite Product Line?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 11:23am
Originally posted by quenquen quenquen wrote:

Originally posted by sugaplum sugaplum wrote:

New one: Black N' Sassy

Which Black n Sassy products do you like and what did they do for your hair?

Hey quenquen

I use the Black N' Sassy Carribean Creme Leave-in (It smells great and it has various oils and Flower extracts) & I also use the Break-Free Overnight treatment (it comes with a free satin scarf).

100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
quenquen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quenquen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 7:02pm

Thanks.  I've heard good reviews on the carribean leave in.

sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 11:59am
Originally posted by quenquen quenquen wrote:

Thanks.  I've heard good reviews on the carribean leave in.

You're welcome.  I don't use the Carribean Creme everyday but every other day.  It is really good.

100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
CurleeDST View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurleeDST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 4:54pm

What do you like about Phytospecific?

Is it worth the money?

Originally posted by Layla Layla wrote:

Phytospecific, ARTec, Joico, Redken, and Garnier Fructis. Where can I find Hawaiian Silky? I'm always interested in trying new products.

smahone2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smahone2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 8:40am
Elucence is amazing
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 10:26am

Originally posted by smahone2 smahone2 wrote:

Elucence is amazing

yep...but the smell of the conditioner is too strong :(

Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 11:11am
I like the way my hair comes out when I relax with Phytorelaxer. It's soft, shiny, and smooth. I think it's worth the money because it costs the same amount as getting a relaxer at the salon but it works much better and I don't get burned. 
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
KBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 12:12am
I've had good results from DooGro and Nioxin.  Right now, I'm using DooGro MegaThick and everything is Nioxin.  It is very expensive, but it works wonders.  GoldenMartBeautySupply.com is a good place to buy products and so is TexasBeautySupply.com.  Also, if buying the more expensive stuff - TRY EBAY!!!  Oh, my relaxer of choice is Pink.  You guys named some brands I've never heard of , but I like new stuff too, especially if it will grow & thicken my hair - ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR PRODUCTS THAT THICKEN THINNED HAIR???
HHC began 08/05, BC 11/05. Healthy & nearly BSL 02/07!
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 12:32am
hey kbaby....so far, nioxin is the only product that helps thicken hair that i know of. do you take biotin? thats a B supplement and it has helped me and a few other people. HTH
KBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 1:21pm
Well, I bought the Nioxin vitamins - first time taking one today.  I'll let you know how it works.  I read the bottle and it does have biotin in there, so I hope it helps - Thanks Renee!  Has anyone else tried Nioxin vitamins?
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 9:05pm
How much is Phytolaxer?
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
KBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 12:19am
I just searched online and found $60 to be the going price for both kits (fine hair & resistant hair).  I also read that that is the price for two touch up applications.  Does anyone else know much about the product.  I'm looking for a really good relaxer that lasts long, is gentle and truly promotes healthy hair growth.  I'm one of those people who would pay an arm and a leg to keep a healthy head of hair!  The Lord says my hair is my glory, so why not want the best!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic