Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What’s Your Favorite Product Line?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What’s Your Favorite Product Line?
    Posted: May 11 2005 at 11:26am

Just curious as to what your favorite product line is?  It's ok if you have several, I'd really like to know.

My favorite line is Hawaian Silky.

100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 12:57pm
Phytospecific, ARTec, Joico, Redken, and Garnier Fructis. Where can I find Hawaiian Silky? I'm always interested in trying new products.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 2:53pm

I don't think I have one. Just as long as it makes my hair feel good and the product smells good, than its all for me.

I think suave might be one cause I use suave moisturizing conditioners and suave 2- minute recovery conditioner.

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 4:50pm
I've only seen Hawaiian Silky in a locally-owned superstore.  No major chain in Florida seems to carry it.
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
diamondprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 8:04pm
I don't have a favorite line only favorite products. 

Elasta QP Mango Butter
NTM Poo, Conditioner, Silk leave in and Serum- Ok so maybe this is my favorite line.
TiGi Dumb Blonde Poo
Nexxus Keraphix Profectiv Breakfree and Healthy Ends
V05 Kiwi and Lime Conditioner
Aussie 3 min. miracle

DiamondPrincess   

oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 8:58am
I am curious has anybody ever tried these brands: Kenra, elucence, giovanni, kerastase products. While browsing I've heard good things about them and so I wanna know if anyone here has had success with them.
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 9:15am
i loooove kenra MC. i havent tried the others but im interested in getting elucence. kerastase is a bit too pricey. Kenra makes my hair so soft and silky and it detangles really well
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 11:06am

Originally posted by oskana oskana wrote:

I am curious has anybody ever tried these brands: Kenra, elucence, giovanni, kerastase products. While browsing I've heard good things about them and so I wanna know if anyone here has had success with them.

Hi oskana,

Kenra is giving away free samples of their product!! It ships UPS.  I've got the shampoo, the conditioner, the gel, the hair spray, and the hair glosser.  You would like it.  Here's the site:

http://www.kenra.com/

And click on the Contact us.  Ohh and when you write them tell them what your hair type is (natural, relaxed, etc.). 

Edited by sugaplum
100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 11:11am

Hi SuperSugar & Layla,

I've used this product for years and they carry it in all the BSS in Cali.  Here is a site where you can buy the products from:

http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/hawaiiansilky.html

or

http://www.sheldeez.com/webcart10/adv_search.php?ln=en&d o_search=1&PHPSESSID=302148cbaa40e054e09be4d4d546ec24

I've used their hair grease (it is very, very light and not heavy at all), I use their jar relaxers(Hawaian Silky Creme Conditioning Relaxer), and their Neutralizing shampoo.  The products work and they are not expensive at all. They don't have a scent at all, but they work.  It has not failed me yet.

Edited by sugaplum
100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 1:33pm
thanks sugaplum and Renee....with your great reviews i cant wait to try them now....and free samples to top it all off....am excited
Cinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 10:11pm

Yes I am a Hawaian Silky fan also.

But I really like to do conditioner washes with the entire V05 line also.

Edited by Cinnamon
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 10:55pm
I'm really digging the Phyto shampoos and conditioner...Phytorhum and Phytojoba smell good enough to eat.
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
cebnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cebnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 12:06am

Nexxus,

WGHO,

Elasta Qp

Fotki updated on 10/28 address in profile
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 7:48am

Aussie

Capilo,Tropical and Henna Queen(these are the brand names of some of the dominican conditioners that i use)

Tresseme

Joico

And like cmesweet said anything that makes my hair feel and smell good.

Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
casseyj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casseyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 8:03am
i love deep brilliance it smells great and is so gentel.  a little pricy but it is great!
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 3:30pm

Carmeldiva,

How do you like the Dominican Conditioners? 

I've had my eyes on them and was very interested.

100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 9:46pm
love the smell of the phytocitrus mask. I'm not sure if it works that good but I'd use it just for the smell.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2005 at 4:27pm

Reply to SugaPlum:

I love them: leave my hair very soft and moisturized.

Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2005 at 6:40pm

Oh where to start??

I like: Mane n' Tail, Nexxus, ORS, Neutrogena, and Nature's Gate.

I'm sure there are others but I use these on a daily basis.

http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
Donda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 2:31pm

CON!

Motions; especially thier CPR line and Moisture plus conditioner

Aphogee

Organics

Thick 4A Hair, Relaxed every 8 weeks. Contributing writer at xicamagazine.4t.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic