Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why r hairdye conditioners so good...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rainfrogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainfrogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why r hairdye conditioners so good...
    Posted: May 11 2005 at 2:38pm
Hey everyone. I was just wondering why the conditioners you get with box haircolor (natural instincts) work so good on hair? Are they different than the rest for some reason? I noticed they sell a feria conditioner at sally's, just might pick that up. Thanks!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 6:42pm
They are great. I was thinking of doing the same thing.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Alyssa_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyssa_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 2:53am
I was wondering the same also. You'd think they'd want to go ahead and take advantage of the fact that so many people love the conditioners, and just go ahead and market full size bottles! Natural instincts conditioner is my fave I think, but Feria's is good too, and I did not know that sally's sold it! TY for that info. ;)
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 10:36am

I think because its extra moisturizing and color locking for your just colored hair.

some of them also small amazing

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic