Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vinegar rinse for face

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vinegar rinse for face
    Posted: May 11 2005 at 6:25pm
I heard if u mix vinegar with warm water and apply it with a cotton ball to your face it can restore the ph balance of your skin....and this prevents futher breakouts.  Does any one know if this is true?
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 6:35pm
Acne is caused by hormones and other things. Skin care is a very small part of the picture. Vinegar is harmless, and it's almost free. Why don't you try it for a month and let us know how it worked for you?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
onmyway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onmyway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2006 at 3:00am
I am a living witness to the positive outcome of using apple cider venegar as a toner on my skin.  It did get rid of those awful beneathe the surface pimples that were so hard for me to get rid of and attacked acne scars from way back then even out my skin tone...remember to dilute the vinegar 1 part vinegar to 3parts water.  it may tingle or sting a bit at first but thats normal, as long as you can stand it, if not add more water. Let us know how this works for anyone else who has tried it. 
I for one am totally on the ACV band wagon!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic