Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked2 cmesweet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 cmesweet
    Posted: December 03 2004 at 7:49pm
u seem 2 know alot bout hair care, what i wanted 2 know is whats the best way 2 soften hair and is dying your hair jet black a bad thing coz pomade kinda make it look faded
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 7:50pm
im nosy
sorry
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

im nosy
sorry

ya me 2.. mayb i should sticky did? for everyone 2 c

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:10pm
lol most people dont bother looking at the magnets

prime example......newbies
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:13pm

lol most people dont bother looking at the magnets

prime example......newbies

nicca! u win! maybe if we could bold certain topic names ;] den they will
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:22pm
...do u remember who u referring 2..

it can be a size 40 .. bold. they'd still ignore it.. lol
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by n1k3n30s0u1 n1k3n30s0u1 wrote:

rofl, mayb if we cud lik make ah audio clip file dat says, "new people read da magents first wen ah new person enters da forums"

naw.. they b lik.. is that u god?

no pun intended

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

rofl, mayb if we cud lik make ah audio clip file dat says, "new people read da magents first wen ah new person enters da forums"

no pun intended

9/10 the Learn To Browse The Internet cassette will be playin 2 loud in thebackground.. they won't hear it

U need a big bold red banner that follows them as they scroll down.. lol
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:30pm

Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

no pun intended

9/10 the Learn To Brose The Internet cassette will be playin 2 loud in thebackground.. they won't hear it

U need a big bold red banner that follows them as they scroll down.. lol

lmfao! maybe i should add dat 2 da dreamteam site! **** imma do dat fo atleast ah day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by GME12 GME12 wrote:

u seem 2 know alot bout hair care, what i wanted 2 know is whats the best way 2 soften hair and is dying your hair jet black a bad thing coz pomade kinda make it look faded

I'm not cmesweet.. just one of the nosey ones.. but I asked sorta the same question and this the respones i got...

Response #1

I'm not a professional, but I think it can be done with minimal damage if you go to a salon to have it done. I woudn't trust try it at home - especially because you have 360 waves. You wouldn't want to ruin them
.. I don't think it's that serious tho

Response #2

A semi-permanent shouldn't cause any damage to your hair.

If you decide to do it at home, Clairol Natural Instincts and L'Oreal ColorSpa are good products. They're ammonia-free and only use a low volume of peroxide. They're really gentle on your hair and will fade after about 28 shampoos (more or less). I don't know if the application would mess up your waves, though. These products are applied to damp hair and saturate the hair really easily, so you don't have to rub or work them through your hair the way you would with bleach.

If you decide to go for it, best of luck.

Damn i'm helpful.. but still got hatas .. lol

"Mama i'm famous, niggas hate me that don't know me."- Kanye
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:37pm
lol nike
gme musta been like wtf these niggas do to my thread

yo good sh*t with that magnet

from now on we should all just give newbies a link to that instead of saying SHUT UP
although shut up is fun to say.........
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:39pm

lol nike
gme musta been like wtf these niggas do to my thread

yo good sh*t with that magnet

from now on we should all just give newbies a link to that instead of saying SHUT UP
although shut up is fun to say.........

ROFL !
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:41pm
good looks on comin bk wit that info
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 8:57pm
yo twista peep my post on the newbie thread and feel free to delete the last 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 9:06pm
yo i think we need some kind of pomade or method sticky also cuz thats what they ask about most
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 9:46pm
Hey, Ya'll I just woke up

Yeah the dye info is right but if you use permanent dye then you will really need to moisturize your hair. Semi permanent will change the color but it might not take and the color might be all up on your clothes, if you wash you r hair alot it will eventually be the same color.

Sound liketo me since you said your hair is fading that you need to use a clarifying shampoo. Even tho you are shampooing now that pomade maybe harder to get out than you think, therefore making your hair look dull.

you can get your hair soft by just weting it or using conditioner. My boy had a problem with 360s and I told him and his friends to do conditioner washes at least once a week. This is when you use conditioner like you would use a conditioner ( don't worry your hair will still be clean, its the rubbing motion that removes dirt). But use a thin shampoo and not alot. Wet your hair, wash PART of it out, then take a wet wash cloth ( in a circular motion) to remove the rest. Then take your brush a as usual. Your hair should be soft and you have the moisture u need. It worked for my boy and his friend do it now. I don't have pics, I'll see if I can get him to take pics.

I don't suggest that you do the conditioner wash until you get all of the pomade out.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

Hey, Ya'll I just woke up

Yeah the dye info is right but if you use permanent dye then you will really need to moisturize your hair. Semi permanent will change the color but it might not take and the color might be all up on your clothes, if you wash you r hair alot it will eventually be the same color.

Sound liketo me since you said your hair is fading that you need to use a clarifying shampoo. Even tho you are shampooing now that pomade maybe harder to get out than you think, therefore making your hair look dull.

you can get your hair soft by just weting it or using conditioner. My boy had a problem with 360s and I told him and his friends to do conditioner washes at least once a week. This is when you use conditioner like you would use a conditioner ( don't worry your hair will still be clean, its the rubbing motion that removes dirt). But use a thin shampoo and not alot. Wet your hair, wash PART of it out, then take a wet wash cloth ( in a circular motion) to remove the rest. Then take your brush a as usual. Your hair should be soft and you have the moisture u need. It worked for my boy and his friend do it now. I don't have pics, I'll see if I can get him to take pics.

I don't suggest that you do the conditioner wash until you get all of the pomade out.

DIS IS DA LADY U SEE WHY! OLD SKOO MENS HAIR B4 MENS 360 WAVES HELP RIGHT THERE!
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 10:37pm
Awww....you making me blush
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 10:47am
cmesweet u still didnt holla at me wit them digits...ur thing says 2 call u...u betta b sexxy...LOL
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 2:38pm
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic