Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need suggestions, please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 1:25pm

Hi Tara, It would be easy to say, "Oh yes, get it cut short", etc as I think you'd really suit a nice short bob but you must consider if that is what YOU are sure you really want ? Also it would be wise to remember that although it is your hair to do with as you please, If your hubby is really against you cutting it shorter again so soon, maybe you should give him a bit of time to adjust before going even shorter and avoid any unnessesary agro. Just my tuppenceworth. Hope it helps.

TaraM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaraM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 1:18pm

Hi Everyone!

I just got my hair cut from waist level to shoulder length a few weeks ago.  I kind of like it but I feel like I want more of a change and think that a short look would be fun.  Besides, it will always grow back.  The problem is that everyone, including my husband, is trying to talk me out of it.  I have always had my hair long and I've just gotten to the point that I want a drastic change but everyone keeps telling me that short wouldn't look good on me.  I can't help but think that perhaps they are just saying this because they've only known me as being the "long haired girl".  LOL.

Here is a recent picture of me...not the best.  What do you all think?  Should I try and go shorter? 

Thanks in advance for all of your help! 

Tara Myzie
Bethlehem, PA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic