Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

luv Mandy Moore’s short hair ...help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tqbemtahbeq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tqbemtahbeq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: luv Mandy Moore’s short hair ...help
    Posted: March 08 2014 at 11:31am
Nick said, and said: BTW. The great masters, cheap ugg boots uk you when to upgrade ? You say there are 200,000 mercenaries, if so, to 17 bases. Huang Xuan stunned for cheap ugg store a moment, and said: ugg store have to say it? Nick raise his voice and said: This is important, the great master, you can not deny ah. Huang Xuan Fu the forehead and said: ugg store can not go back to talk about this thing? God, this is very important. Huang Xuan took a deep breath. Nick decided to ignore, he turned and shouted: Wade, you and ugg store together to go?
Huang Xuan ear to listen, energy upload screen sex with sex rhythm. Pure yellow immediately look black line, I thought : why not own one forget. Shi Yu Lu Min and went to the early 20th floor Rotating Palace Hotel, opposite the Northern Bureau also some people, or 23 ugg boots uk travelers, although Yu Shi levels not higher than ugg store but guarded planes in the world, each level represents a different position. Some tall, long legs on the stage of a beautiful woman in the warm up bounce, senior box is an endless stream of drinks, but even Lu Min, did not mind to try a bite.
Lu Min smiled and said : It should be Wong. In addition to ugg store, others know to touch in front of the cursor, but we have long been accustomed place specially glory nobility. All three stood up, Lu Min went to the door and touched the side of the cursor, you see standing in the doorway smiling yellow declare immediately greeted : Wong good. Lu Min Huang Xuan pat on the shoulder, almost did not go to Stone Yu nose laughing face, head and look to the Northern Road : Northern brother, long time no see. Northern and some do not adapt Huang Xuan identity, after all, the familiar yellow ugg store declare only a 21 -level travelers who now ugg store have been treated, but more like a | person.

http://www.2danche.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2505062&pid=2535252&page=1&extra=page=1#pid2535252

http://2tianshi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=19&pid=29897&page=109&extra=page=1#pid29897

http://www.starlife.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1448686.last

demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 10:41am
I agree.  It might not look exactly the same but with the right mix of products it will probably be just great.  You have to experiment with products on fine hair.  I have found that depending on the style, I need a completely different set of styling and finishing products.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 9:51am
with the right products it sould work just fine.
stacy615 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacy615 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 5:42pm

Hi!

I'm new here.  I have fine hair.  I've got a link to a picture of Mandy's hair  cut that I'm thinking about getting.

www.mblem.net/_images/press/image_24_pop.jpg

Think it would work with someone w/ fine hair?  I just think it is darn cute!

Edited by stacy615
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic