Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Strand by strand Hair Fusion Extension

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fusionbybeta View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fusionbybeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strand by strand Hair Fusion Extension
    Posted: May 17 2005 at 3:26pm

Hello everyone!  Europian Hair Stylist & Fusion Tech

I am looking for a busy  Spa Salon to work , in Metro Detroit  area. Where i can do fusion extension.

E-mail for free Consultation
Charliegeorge View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charliegeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 3:53am
Hi I am looking for someone who will show me the basics of hair extensions so I can get a taster of it do a couple of relatives and then get on and do a course and become qualified. The only problem is I do not want to spend all that money on a course and I am not capable of it can you help?
TheJade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 9:54pm

If you really want to learn, I suggest you take the courses offered.
most courses are really not as expensive as you think.
I took the So.Cap course for about $1,500...sure it sounds like a lot...but with that of course was the class, the machine, which on its own cost almost $3,000!!!!
so you see, its really more than worth it.

Not to mention, no offense FusionbyBeta, if youre going to learn a new trade, its always best to learn from someone whos trained to teach it, and answer everysingle question that correctly.

Good luck in your quest.

-Jade

If you do consider it, I suggest So.Cap :)

www.SocapUSA.com

Want Hair?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic