Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is the best hair oil/oils?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Poll Question: What is the best hair oil/oils?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [16.80%]
30 [12.30%]
17 [6.97%]
23 [9.43%]
7 [2.87%]
2 [0.82%]
78 [31.97%]
2 [0.82%]
8 [3.28%]
36 [14.75%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
PrincessB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2008 at 9:46am
try any natural health food store or you can go to www.Sensaria.com. I get a lot of stuff from there cuz their products are natural/no preservatives.  HTH
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2008 at 4:15pm
 I use Carrot cream and then add  Indian Hemp By softee

Edited by dothdamnthang - July 01 2008 at 2:04am
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2008 at 4:40pm
I think I would say Luster's Pink Oil Moisterizer, every house I been to has that product.

Waves(2001-Present)
bohemiangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bohemiangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2008 at 9:32am
Originally posted by sugaplum sugaplum wrote:

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to know what your favorite hair oil/oils is and why.  .

I personally LOVE Vatika Oil, even that earthy smell that comes with it. I've used regular coconut oil and had so-so results, but something about the Vatika just makes my hair buttery soft in an instant, even when it's bone dry from neglect.

I'm currently working more Amla and Mustard oil into my regimen as well. I mix the two in a small bowl with a bit of Rosemary EO and massage my scalp with it about thrice per week. I can't wait to see the results.
shannel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2010 at 2:25pm
Jojoba oil and coconut oil are the best by far! When my hair feels really really bad I use coconut oil.  Cocomut oil even helps soften the regrowth of my texturizer.  I'm studying Trichology so I should find out soon why coconut oil softens afro hair to the point where it's almost straight!
These oils also work really well with my natural hair extensions!
Big%20smile

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 03 2011 at 10:30am
Dimon003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimon003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2010 at 10:31pm
My favorites is Wild Growth Hair Oil .It put a nice coating on my ends without leaving them dry.
tdbull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2010 at 12:02am
I love argan oil, and my favorite is LAVEVE Hair Treatment with Argan Oil.  It has such a great fragrance, it's almost addictive, and it really smooths out my course, frizzy hair.  I use this every day.
Terri Bullock
champion118 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote champion118 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 8:28pm
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 5:45am
extra virgen better than  lots of medicine,  also not any demage... you can put after saç kaynak  or
brezilya fönü,  you will feel effect.
ricks.wesley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricks.wesley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2011 at 6:14am
my favorite hair oil is Vatika Hair Oil. It help strengthen the hair roots, making strong and shinier. 

Edited by ricks.wesley - March 24 2011 at 6:19am
ricks.wesley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricks.wesley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2011 at 6:16am
my favorite hair oil is Vatika Hair Oil. It help strengthen the hair roots, making strong and shinier. 

Vatika Hair Oil
Ayucare - Neem Moisturising Cream
Shaeyes - herbal kohl
jamesdweaver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesdweaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2011 at 3:06pm
It will take some effort, but I've found that the best hair oil is a combination of coconut oil, jojoba oil, a dash of jasmine oil (somewhat difficult to procure) and another pinch of olive oil.

Leave it in through the night. Wash your hair in the morning. I can guarantee you, you will smile from ear to ear throughout the next day - your hair will feel that awesome!
justaskkay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justaskkay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 1:51pm
My fav 5 :

Moroccan Oil
Olive Oil
Kemi Oil
Coconut Oil
Shea Butter
At17teen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote At17teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 2:45am
<a href="www.re5keratin.com"> http://www.re5keratin.com </a>
Argan oil is hot now! I find it on this site...hr...have a try
<a href="www.re5keratin.com"> http://www.re5keratin.com </a>
Believe it or not! Maintain hair straight for up to 4 months! No rebounding! Oh my lady gaga ^ ^"
AnnieHoward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieHoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2011 at 10:14pm
Wild Growth Hair Oil and Dabur Vatika Oil is also very good!
AnnieHoward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieHoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2011 at 10:23pm
Wild Growth Hair Oil and Dabur Vatika Oil
mixed84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mixed84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2011 at 5:09pm
Advocado oil
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 3:50pm
The market is so clogged now with so many different types of Argan and similar oils it hurts my head.  Has anyone been using the newest Argan and similar oils?  What do you think?  Work the hype and price?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
jonyyggreg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyyggreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2011 at 12:23pm
I alone LOVE Vatika Oil, even that bawdy that appears to smell that comes with it. I've acclimated approved attic oil and had so-so results, but something about the Vatika just makes my hair buttery bendable in an instant, even if it's cartilage dry from neglect.
jenicamalaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenicamalaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2012 at 5:32am
Before selecting any oil and shampoo first judge your hair type and nature and then select good hair oil. I think coconut oil and Almond oil are best for healthy hair. Coconut oil help to prevent dandruff and promote more growth of hair and Almond oil is rich of vitamin E that make our hair more strong and healthy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic