Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ARRRGH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
clrod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARRRGH
    Posted: May 21 2005 at 9:49am

hi there, I'm an asian male with VERY FINE HAIR! I hate it! why can't i have the typical coarse asian hair??? but anyway, it looks terrible at medium length as i am parting it on the side, (the bangs especially since they are so fine).  I was wondering, does asian hair look good long when it is fine?? I am think about growing it out also because short-medium fine hair also refuses to stay where I want it tho at  time.  WIll the length also weight down?  I have THICK hair btw, so I have alot of this fine hair monstrosity >< thanks! ANy pictures of long fine hair btw?

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 1:25pm

Have you see eKatherine's hair? Her hair is very thick and very fine. Just like yours. You can see her photo in her signature. However it's extremely long, as in more than 36 inches long, so I don't know if that helps?

Length will always weigh hair down. And the grass is so green on the other side. The threads about coarse hair always involve "How can I make my hair finer" or "how can I get rid of the porcupine look". Of course, you can't make hair finer. You have to be blessed with it.

Be blessed.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 12:28pm
oh i have a friend with very fine hair, he looks great with the hair just longer than his neck.
ARGHH
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 1:58pm
try mane n tail shampoo
clrod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 1:38am
claribuzz: hey thanks for reply, do u have a pic of ur friend? is he asian? can u ask him if he thought he looked bad when it was midway growing and not long yet (mine looks terrible right now lol) thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic