Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Hair Style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
asiangu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiangu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Hair Style
    Posted: May 21 2005 at 2:37pm
Hi,
I was wondering what good style would look at on me? I'm currenly 14. I want a new hair style that is cheap and uses hair gel. My old style is getting a little bit too old. If you can post some pictures and links. I don't have a pic. Sorruy
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 3:15pm
Stop cutting your hair and let it grow long, that's really cheap. Then put gel in it for the piecey look.

Seriously, we have no idea what kind of hair you have or how long it is. If your old style is getting a little bit old...what does that mean to us, you're tired of it, or is it like your great-grandmother's hair style?

Tell us more.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
asiangu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiangu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 5:43pm
I think my hair is boring, my hair is really long and boring, I have black hair when i wake up my hair is a total chaos. Anyway i was asking for any cool hair styles i go try out.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 10:42am
"Long hair" and "boring" are mutually incompatible terms 

Before you go to sleep, toss your hair over the pillow.  You should have less of the "total chaos" happening.

How long is your hair?  Long enough to braid?  There are an infinite number of ways to braid your hair... some are more "cautious", but others are quite cool.
asiangu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiangu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:42pm
Bassically i'm asking what could i do with my hair
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 7:05pm
Look at the photo gallery here at the hairboutique.  Or look at pics of people online, and provide us with a URL link to some styles you like.

Are you a guy or girl?  (asian gu..y?  or...?).  And how long is it presently?

Does it hold a curl well?  If you use the gel and put it in braids, then dry it... is the result waves?
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 11:56am

welll keep it short and just use bleach to highlight. do it your self so it wont be expensive

ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic