Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need some advice on going short!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fiona1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fiona1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need some advice on going short!
    Posted: May 22 2005 at 11:33am
hi everyone, i've been reading these forums for a while and now i need some advice!

right now i have hair a couple inches past my shoulders, but i love short hair and i'm dying to get it cut. i want hair like this, but i'm afraid it's too high maintenance and also it would be the shortest i've ever had my hair.

i have a heart-shaped face with pretty prominent cheekbones and a narrow chin. my hair is medium-textured with a lot of body and a slight wave that basically disappears when it's cut short. would this style suit my face and hair?

i had a cut like this before with the layers flipped out in the back, but i could never get the hang of flipping them out myself. i'm much more experienced with styling hair now, so i'm confident i could handle it, but i'm wondering about how much time would it take to style it like this, i.e. could i handle doing it before school in the morning? is there any way i could have my stylist cut it so that it would flip out on its own a little?

thanks in advance for any input!

Edited by fiona1
DM61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 6:25pm

Hi fiona1,

Go ahead and get your hair cut if that is what you want. If you would like I can do a photo makeover for you, just send me a picture of yourself from the front with your hair in a ponytail. I will send back some different styles for you.

David

dm_61@yahoo.com

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2005 at 1:48am

There was another lady who posted here who got a flippy cut that would practically style itself.  If you read about what was done to her hair and what she does to style it, it might help you know what to ask for and what to expect.

More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic