Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

About Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 4:35pm

Hawaiin Silky Dry Look Moisturizer 16oz

$4.99

*Moisturizes and conditions

*Adds sheen

*Provides the relaxed look

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 4:40pm

Motion Oil Moisturizer 12oz

$3.55

*Protects, Detangles

*Conditions, softens

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 4:50pm

Fantasia IC Deep Penatrating Moisturizer 16oz

$6.50

Anti-breakage formula

For extra dry hair & scalp

For damaged & chemically treated hair

Moisturizing repair

Contains aloe,vitamin and botanicals

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 4:52pm

Duke Instant Spray Moisturizer 8oz

$3.00

Enriched with vitamins, built for conditioner

Eliminates greasy wet look

Adds emollients needed for natural look (whatever that is)

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 4:55pm

Carefree Curl Instant Moisturizer Spray 8oz

$4.00

Contains glycerin, proteins

Replenishes moisture, elasticity

Soothes itchy scalp, nourishes

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 5:00pm

Dark & Lovely Moisture Seal Daily Oil Moisturizer 8.5oz

$4.00

Replenishes Moisture and shine

Restores Essential Oils

Smoothes and Protects

Great for relaxed, color-treated, or heat-traumatized hair

Replenishes and Seals-In Moisture

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 5:02pm

African Royal MOM Miracle OIL Moisture Lotion 12oz

$4.00

• Repairs, moisturizes, conditions
  • For all types hair
  • Contains 14 natural herbs
  • Keeps the sheen, softness
toche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 2:35am
yall needa cop that dark n lovely 3 n 1 shampoo..its crazy..cleanser,conditioner n moisturizer in one..leaves my hair healthy
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 3:03am
Is this forum suppose to be "just for men?" Oh well.....Even though it looks as though you all have moved on from pomades to moisturizers, I'm going to throw my props out there for the Lusters SCurl 360 Syle Hair Pomade.   I've worn my hair short for years but I never block or line the back I get it faded. I've tried all kinds of products for men and women and simply fell in love with this product once I tried it. It's a lot softer than most wave pomades and when combined with a nice boar brush feels real good to the back of my head.  I wear my hair a little longer in the back now, (still short) but I use Vonte silk effects, also a nice pomade but not for making waves. 
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 9:49am

VONTE Silk Effects

VONTE Silk Effects (4 oz.)

No build up
Rinses out easily
Very Smooth
Very Silky
SILK EFFECTS does not sit on top of hair cuticle. It penetrates and leaves a soft feeling.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 9:53am

Good looking out fullxdiva! Women are welcome here.

Thanks for the product info and Welcome to the 360 Waves. I'm the moderator here and work for Hairboutique.com as a sales rep.

So feel free to contact me if you have questions.

fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 1:48am

I see you are on top of thangs BIGGMike, and thanks for the welcome mat. I shall not hesitate to ask if I have any questions and I'll gladly share any new discoveries. Do you sale the Vonte product line as well?

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 4:50am

Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Any body have a picture of a Spartan wave du rag? Sound like a good product!

Didn't know if you was still looking for a pic, got it if ya still need it

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 5:44am

Hello fellas, I know I've sorta been crashing in on your "male" forums   but the information is very informative and sometimes entertaining.   Men's hair, skin and fashion is my passion.

Just wanna say "Thanks" - Though not authorized, I wear a bandanna under my Kevlar to keep the friction from breaking my hair, but it holds moisture from sweating, so I still end up looking a hot mess. I've tried stockings and the spandex sleep cap, it too holds moisture. I checked out a few caps that was suggested in this discussion but, my breakthrough came when I read JBOOG's Wave FAQ, and he mentioned using a MESH cap so the hair can breathe, reading that was like an answer to a prayer. I didn't even know they made em in mesh  or I would have gotten one a long time ago.

Not to fret, I've placed my order and soon my troubles will be over. You all share a lot of knowledge and information on this site that probably help more people than you'll ever know or get credit for, so for the things you do - from me to you - Thanks!!!  

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 4:23pm

No HB does not sale Vonte product, but we sale just about everthing else.

Thanks for the product information on Spartan Du rags.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 3:42pm

Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil - 2 oz

Repairs Split Ends

• Fights Hair Breakage
  • Hot Oil
  • Hair and Scalp Oil
  • Body and Massage Oil

Size: 2 oz

Carrot Oil Cream

Discover the secret for beautiful hair with Carrot Oil Creme. Conditions, moisturizes and fortifies hair and scalp for healthy hair growth. Rejuvenates hairs natural softness, manageability and shine. Exclusive blend of vitamins, natural herbs and essential oils. Helps prevent hair breakage, split ends and dryness. Great for relaxed and chemically treated hair

• Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
    Rence119 View Drop Down
    hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2005 at 10:17pm
    these are all very good products
    We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
    14 time all star
    5 time season mvp
    1st in career ppg at 30.1
    6 time playoff mvp
    3 time allstar game mvp
    10 time scoring champ
    DrOwnin UpSturz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrOwnin UpSturz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 12:28pm
    lol i hit up the beuty shop and checked out that carrot oil..looked like straight doo doo in a can ..but ill take the advice from the fam here..so yall lemme noe wat this product will do 4 me ight..in respect 2wards waves
    Rence119 View Drop Down
    hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:44pm
    I can't find the spartan wave cap
    We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
    14 time all star
    5 time season mvp
    1st in career ppg at 30.1
    6 time playoff mvp
    3 time allstar game mvp
    10 time scoring champ
    fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 1:13pm

Originally posted by Rence119 Rence119 wrote:

I can't find the spartan wave cap

generalbeautysupply.com sells the Spartan Smooth Wave Stocking Cap - style 654 for a $1.69

treasuredlocks.com sells the three that are in theabove post plus two styles of durags.

Hope this helps!

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
      Share Topic