Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

About Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
Author
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 1:35pm

Originally posted by DrOwnin UpSturz DrOwnin UpSturz wrote:

lol i hit up the beuty shop and checked out that carrot oil..looked like straight doo doo in a can ..but ill take the advice from the fam here..so yall lemme noe wat this product will do 4 me ight..in respect 2wards waves

If remember right, you were looking for something to add a finishing touch on your waves. Not for everyday use, maybe just going out fa the night. If you don't like the carrot oil, try some kind of hair polisher or a thicker type of oil that can be used on the hair. I like the Fantasia Hair Polisher Daily Treatment, it's what I use to give my hair shine when I wear it slick and I don't need to use a lot. Another option might be, if you know someone that uses a product you want to try, ask to sample it before you go out and buy so you don't spend on products you'll eventually throw out if you don't like it. 

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
DrOwnin UpSturz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrOwnin UpSturz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 12:40am
thanks a lot full x.. ima def check that out.. hope it smells good
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 10:18am
thanx fullx
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 11:58am
any time fellas, glad to help
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 2:40pm
u got waves

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 4:43pm

I got waves

Naw she cool. I talk to her about this site and what we are doing.

You see I told you more people than what you think surf this site. They read what we say and make judgement calls on us and the advice we give. That's why it's good to always be on our P's & Q's.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 7:04pm

Nah I don't have 360's, not even close to wearing my hair that short, but I wear it faded in the back so I use some of the same products, but that's not why I visit this forum. My interest is helping men in general become better educated in taking care of themselves. I can read all the books on it, but nothing tells the real story like the men themselves.

Since I've been visiting this forum, I find myself doing a wave check and asking men I don't even know what they put in their hair, how do they obtain their waves, just to see if they add up to the post I've read here.

Besides I enjoy the entertainment, you all provide at times.  I like the way that lil dispute was put to rest a few pages back. Keep doing ya thang Big Mike!!  That's what it's about looking out for each other, sometimes that means taking the bad with good, but in the end realizing it's all done out of love for greater good of everybody.

So like BigMike said, not just me but I'm sure plenty others

be all up in here reading ya'll P's and Q's, but thats a good thang. So you virtual wave brothers keep doing what you do.

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 8:19pm
just joking

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 4:21am
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 12:00pm
The diva has spoken!
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 12:03pm

Skin Tight

Read this link for Product info about a razor bumps stopper >>>>>   http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33238& amp; amp;PN=1

I use Skin Tight to help with razor bumps. This is the best thing out there. I know because I have tried almost everthing except a face lift. This stuff really works. This is how my face looked >>>>

Regular          ; ; ; ;           ; ; ; ;      Xtra Strength

BEFORE                    AFTER

Edited by BIGGMike
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 3:22pm
i don't need that stuff ^

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
DrOwnin UpSturz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrOwnin UpSturz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 4:22pm

^glad u dont.. thanks mike i find it very useful..appreciate that

Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 7:50pm
y u got 2

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 11:46am
lol
Offical DreamTeam Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net

Any Questions My Email: prettyboyyung@inbox.com
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 12:38pm
^huh

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 3:29pm
I pray to God I dont ever have to use that stuff.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 3:58pm
I know right
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 5:04pm
I feel sorry for this one kid in my school named I think its Jerome or Jerod but He got that on the back of his neck and the thing is he thinks hes gangster but hes not and then when he tries to get big people tell him to shut up and go some where with the herpies on his neck. Which is  but . Cus if you know him youd think he deserved it.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 9:15pm

he probably uses his gangster act as a defense shield for his lack of self esteem, I'm sure he's pretty self conscience or embarrassed Bag Head about it, now that you know of something that could possibly help him with it, why don't you go to him one G to another G and be like  let me holla at cha fa a minute, I can hip you to dis product that'll help take care of that problem on your neck, and he'll be like , hook a playa up. OK, OK, maybe it won't go like that but you get my point. Maybe he'll appreciate the info, maybe he won't, but it don't hurt to try and help other's out. that's the whole point of BIGMike posting products on here to educate and inform other's, so the most we can do is pass that knowledge on to someone else.

Edited by fullxdiva
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
  Share Topic