Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sighting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sighting
    Posted: May 24 2005 at 8:06pm
In the past few days, I've had (what is sometimes referred to as) a short hair "sighting"  A woman at the office, who four years ago grew out a pixie (and wore it in a small bun) has just had her hair cut into a longish pixie.   And, when I was at the grocery store today, I saw a woman who had (what I think is described as) a bob with the back cut short and gradually longer toward the front... probably 1-2 inches above chin in back, and 1-2 inches below chin in front.  Not something I usually see in my little neck of the woods.

Anyway, I thought some of the short hair fans here might like hearing about this.
wannabecurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabecurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 3:33am

I totally know what you mean. I find myself ogleing at ladies with great short cuts. Then I want to get mine cut. But then I remind myself how ucky I look in super short hair.

Nikkipatiently waiting for the hair I dream of. 1c/m/ii
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2005 at 10:12am

Just got back from Vegas. Lots of ladies with nice short hair cuts there. Saw a short style that I almost had my wife talked into getting. Still need to find a pic of the style to keep reminding her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic