is this a good method to get waves?

Post Reply Post Reply
is this a good method to get waves?
Direct Link To This Post Leroy360 November 24 2008 at 12:23pm  Quote Leroy360 Quote  Post Reply Reply

Good MethodThumbs%20Up

Direct Link To This Post from May 24 2008 at 3:13pm  Quote from Quote  Post Reply Reply
thats good
Direct Link To This Post jamaicakid85 July 10 2007 at 8:28am  Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post Reply Reply
And get a Diane brush brush if you cant find one then wave enforcer will suffice!!!
Direct Link To This Post jamaicakid85 July 09 2007 at 6:58am  Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post Reply Reply
You need to work on closing that gap from going to school to after school you need to brush at least 2 more times inbetween that period!!!!
Direct Link To This Post 25cent May 28 2007 at 6:08pm  Quote 25cent Quote  Post Reply Reply
What type of brush are you usin now?
Direct Link To This Post geezo May 28 2007 at 5:51pm  Quote geezo Quote  Post Reply Reply
wat kind of brush du use b/c my hair get frizzy in sh*t i still dont have waves like i wanna
Direct Link To This Post Chi-Town_Boy May 20 2007 at 10:52am  Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post Reply Reply
sounds like a good meth keep doin it
Direct Link To This Post 25cent April 26 2007 at 5:04pm  Quote 25cent Quote  Post Reply Reply
IF YOU REALLY  WANT TO USE POMADE USE MURRAY'S SUPERLIGHT
Direct Link To This Post wave connection April 26 2007 at 9:24am  Quote wave connection Quote  Post Reply Reply
Sounds good, just substitute the pomade for a good moisturizer/conditioner.  I would recommend Let's Jam- orange top.
Direct Link To This Post ineedsumwaves April 25 2007 at 10:48pm  Quote ineedsumwaves Quote  Post Reply Reply

Im mixed with black and mexican and i have curly hair,but i just got a haircut,well here is my method.

1.take a shower,while in shower i brush all sides of my hair for 2 minutes each

2.when i get out the shower i brush my hair until its almost dry,then i put some 360 style pomade evenly on my hair then i brush my hair all night until i go to bed then i put a durag on

3.In the morning before school,i take my durag off,then i put some pink moisturizor evenly on my hair,then i brush my hair until i go to school

4.After school i brush my hair all day until i have to take a shower then i repeat the whole process again

IS THIS A GOOD METHOD FOR GETTING WAVES,IF NOT WHAT IS OR WHAT DO I HAVE TO ADD OR WORK ON.THANK YOU
 Post Reply Post Reply