Could I pull of any of these blonde shades? *PICS*

Post Reply Post Reply
Could I pull of any of these blonde shades? *PICS*
Direct Link To This Post DulcieB January 21 2007 at 3:04am  Quote DulcieB Quote  Post Reply Reply
I also think that the last two on the left suit you best. I think that the others look to harsh and unnatural.
Direct Link To This Post Alayney January 20 2007 at 6:37pm  Quote Alayney Quote  Post Reply Reply
I like the last two on the left side best!
Direct Link To This Post cinderella January 19 2007 at 9:22pm  Quote cinderella Quote  Post Reply Reply
I like the 3rd one, I dont think the really blonde ones suit you, I also dont like the fringe with the short and long bits. Good luck, I know it can be scary.
Direct Link To This Post Susan W January 19 2007 at 7:58am  Quote Susan W Quote  Post Reply Reply
Whether you like the lighter or darker shades is really a matter of personal opinion I think.  I personally prefer more natural colors on people, so I'm inclined to say also not the first or the last, because they are very light and not as natural looking - but that is personal opinion which I acquired in my last 5 years of life - I had platinum white hair before that myself!  They all look good on you I think.

Direct Link To This Post Hal January 19 2007 at 7:23am  Quote Hal Quote  Post Reply Reply
I like the 3rd and 4th ones... I like the contrast.  Can you post a pic of your natural hair?
Direct Link To This Post julesyjul88 January 19 2007 at 2:47am  Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post Reply Reply
I will agree with the others! I like the second one (and the style)
and would stay away from the last too.It is much too blonde.
Direct Link To This Post KarenNJ January 18 2007 at 7:43pm  Quote KarenNJ Quote  Post Reply Reply
I actually like the second one, too.  (I'd stay away from the first and the last.)
Direct Link To This Post karen s January 18 2007 at 5:20pm  Quote karen s Quote  Post Reply Reply
I think the last 2 pics on the left, with a little darker colour suits you better. I think the lighter you go with make your skin tone too washed out looking.

KarenSmile
Direct Link To This Post momof2gr8kids January 18 2007 at 2:41pm  Quote momof2gr8kids Quote  Post Reply Reply

I've been toying with going blonde....here's a few shades I found.  Do any of them work for me? Other recs?

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply