Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fake louis vuitton purses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
stephanie11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephanie11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fake louis vuitton purses
    Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:31pm

Does it look lame if you use fake louis vuitton purses I have a fake one because I dont think I am willing to spend 800 bucks on a purse like it looks just like a real one and I got it for 40 bucks I think its really dumb to spend 800 bucks on a purse unless you have alot of money

Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 10:49pm
I kinda think it's dumb to get a fake one b/c everyone will know you, and probably know you can't afford a real one and then you pretty much lose all the "coolnest" about the thing.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 11:52pm
I think bootleg merchandise is cooler when it doesn't even look real.  I like misspellings, poorly-rendered characters, logos that look like the real one until you look again and see it says something else-- the cheesier, the better ^_^ .  It doesn't even have to be an expensive brand, either-- I've got a lot of bootleg Hello Kitty stuff, including cards that say "Hello Ketty" on the box, and I think it's great ^_^ !
More awesome than a manatee!
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 4:14pm

It's great to have choices. I wouldn't pay $800 either and I can afford to! I was taught that you should divide your money into groups, first take your monthly/weekly pay and choose a certain amount that you will automatically bank, forgeting you even have it. Then put a portion of that check towards bills, another portion towards charity, and the amount you have leftover is play money. I never buy anything unless I have the cash, that way I don't go into debt. I order clothes on victoriasecrets.com and other stores all the time, because that is my priorty where I want to spend my play/clothes money. If it was a LV real bag, I would make sure that I have the cash. I like your idea of the fake bag, there is nothing wrong with that. I bought an unusual bag from another country and I got so many compliments on it. I like being my own person and try not to be exactly like everyone else, starting fads, not following them. I'm not sure what kind of people wouldn't think it wasn't cool if you couldn't afford a real one, most people I know wouldn't spend $800 on a bag. One of the best bags I have seen was made from a woman I work with! So where can I find a fake bag???!!!!

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 11:31pm

*falls over laughing*  Buffalo Bill brand, is it, then?

Originally posted by elvira elvira wrote:

One of the best bags I have seen was made from a woman I work with!

More awesome than a manatee!
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 6:06pm

I have a fake one too for $2.50 that even say "Made in France!!"  But i actually got it cuz i never carried my money and cards in a wallet and decided to get one, and i saw that so i got it. I like its pockets and stuff...of course i wear my real chanel sunglasses outside all the time so hopefully they'll think the wallet is real too!

But i agree w/ Kuroneko, it's fun to have fake stuff w/ those corny names in replacement of the real thing!! 

fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 10:23am

I am in the land of fake purses and fake anything else you can think of, I got a whole slew of fake purses (two buckets full). And I be straight flossing my LV like a sworn diva. After being in Korea, where believe it or not, alot of this stuff is made anyway, it's a long list of things I refuse to pay store bought prices for, the top two being purses and designer name brand clothes. And what's so hilarious about some of these shops you go into, if you looking for something specific and they don't have it they say, "OK, you come back in one hour, I make for you". Is that crazy or what? If you looking for the "good stuff" they have to take you to the secret place, but ssshhh don't tell nobody.

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 5:14pm
OMG That's the best , hehe that is indeed hilarious that they make it for u! How cute, lol
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 1:10am
Yeah, if they can't make it , they will scrounge around for it, or do whatever they can to get what you want, but believe this, it's not about customer service. It's all about that almighty dollar, since there are so many shops to compete with, many right next door selling the same products they do what they have to do. That's what makes it so funny, but also makes it easier to bargin with them b/c if you don't like the price they quote, you just tell em you'll down the street or next door and get it for ten dollars cheaper and some times they'll lower the price sometimes they won't. But can we really complain about spending $60 on purse that would cost $800 in the states?
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 5:32am
Not all Americans are about spending $800 on a purse! Not one person that I know would do that. I'd probably pay a couple hundred if it was well made, but I usually spend about $30 a bag.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 9:12am
I guess it depends on where ur interests lie too...for examlpe, some would rather spend that money on a good diamond ring, while others might spend it on a pedigree dog or cat, then there are those few who would rather spend it on a genuine loius vuitton handbag...lol. But then there's always Marshall's for pple to "dress for less"
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 9:55pm
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 9:15pm

Elvira honey you better than me, I don't know if I would even spend a hundred dollars on a good purse, not in the states anyway and the only reason I might consider it over here is b/c it's a so close to looking real, you better be a professional to tell the difference. But $800, I don't think I know anybody either that would spend that kind of money on a purse, and if I ever lost my scrupples and did something like that, I wouldn't tell a soul. But that would never happen, let me tell ya, this is one thift store diva that knows how to rig up some rags, but you'll never know it unless I tell it. 

It's like said Veronica, it's all about what your willing to spend your money on. And she mentioned pedigree, that's another "going thing" over here, Americans buy these high priced dogs, off the Korean economy, b/c in the states they would even "more expensive", but here's the catch. Koreans don't vaccinate their animals like we do, so they spend all this money for these dogs and if our Vets can't help them, most of end up dieing.

Now for the diamond rings, I had a girlfriend when I was stationed in Washington state, I think she bought herself a new ring every month, there is no excitement in it if her husband decides to buy her one. I have one in my hip pocket for backup purposes but I'll leave the diamond buying to the man in my life.

I'll be coming back that way in a few months for a wedding so the fam is hitting me up big time, everybody wants a LV, or Dooney, or anything that looks $800 but cost $80.

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 5:29am
Korea sells LV bags for $80? The only reason that I would spend $200 on a bag, was if it was well made and would last me a long time, and I absolutely fell in love with it! The brand name really doesn't matter to me either, as long as I liked it. I don't think I even heard of Prada,LV, or Dooney until about a year ago! But I am looking for a new bag, and a girl I work with said you can get good ones for $20 at a flea market in New Hampshire, MA, USA!
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 6:36am

yeah Korea sells it all, some of it could pass for real. I recently got this one for a friend in kuwait, for $40 and the wallet for $20, if some one looks good they can tell the wallets not real even though it's stamped on the inside, but shouldn't nobody be all up in her a wallet anyway, but the purse has the LV studs on the bottom and since it's the clear material they don't know if it 's real or not.

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 4:20pm
Oh actually, when i said pedigree dogs/cats, i was talking abt right here in the states! Lol, i was looking at these sites of siberian cats and they're generally priced at 800 dollars or more in the U.S. Alot of pple who suffer from allergies buy these cats from reputable breeders, so like i said depends on where a person's interests lie. Lol, no i didn't know abt pple buying animals from korea or wherever!
Jzaeiy_sweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jzaeiy_sweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 9:12pm

My sister's in the army and she went to Iraq last year and bought 3 rolex watches for 200 dollars, and here in hawai'i at the rolex store it costs about 500 for only 1.

God Bless, and have a wonderful day.
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 11:56am
$500 for a fake rolex is still pretty good, only and i do mean only if it look so close to the real thing you need a magnifiying glass to tell the difference. b/c even at that price we know it's not real, now 3 for $200 sounds like a deal but, i'm not trying to go to iraq just to cope a deal, feel me  that place is hell-- but then again what in Hawaii is not expensive fake or not?
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 10:37pm
i bought a LV bag from a guy and he said its real but has had them for a long time so he sold it to me for 35 bucks. how do i know if its real or fake? it came with a tan pouch or sth with LV on it. it looks pretty real to me........
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 10:32am

Originally posted by Renee Renee wrote:

i bought a LV bag from a guy and he said its real but has had them for a long time so he sold it to me for 35 bucks. how do i know if its real or fake? it came with a tan pouch or sth with LV on it. it looks pretty real to me........

consider the source of where you got the bag from, the price you paid was your biggest giveaway, it has to be either fake or stolen. chances are if you only paid $35 dollars for it, it's not real, there are a lot of fake ones out there passing for real going for hundreds of dollars.  there are several other ways to tell if your bag is real or fake, but some details you have to really know what exactly your looking for, another thing the L and V should not be touching, the logos should not be misspelled, the zippers should not look like there will fade or tarnish in the next three to six month, the leather shouldn't be flimsy and weak, the stitching should not be cheap thread, sometimes there are specific linings for certain bags, and the insides are set up according to bag type or style. does your bag a have a LV serial # on the inside, you can also do a search on the specific name of your bag and something will come up and tell you how to determine if your is real or fake. hope it goes well with you.

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic