Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked****The Official Fabolous Wave Method****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Blackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ****The Official Fabolous Wave Method****
    Posted: December 06 2004 at 11:23pm
Yeah, you hear right this is the official way tha fabolous treats his waves every day, how i know? i phoned him and i told him straight up, that there are a lot of cats on this one message board that would like to know what you use for your waves, process etc... so me being the kind person and giving person that i am i decided to give yall that info.

Ok well here we go.

To begin my first question i asked him was the basic one, What kinda pomade he uses for his hair.
He said that he uses 360 sportin waves now, he used nunile for literally 1 day and he said that he did not like it at all, he said that 360 is his favorite and the one he uses.

Then i asked him what kinda brush he uses he said, that he uses a soft one for when he just got a cut and a hard one when the hair is growing a little.

Next i asked him how long he brushes and how many times.
He said he brushes evey day, moorning, and night for around 10-15 mins after applying some 360, however he said that you dont have to use pomade every day u can use any kind of mosturizer for your hair then brush.

After brushing for 10-15 mins he said that he puts on a durag for as long as he feels like wearing it. he does not brush again until night time right before hitting the sack, and sometimes he dont even brush at night he just puts on a durag.

And last, he washes his hair once a week or so.

So summing everything up, fabolous steps for waves:

1: 360 sproting waves pomade ( the blue can), moisturizer when not pomade.

2:soft brush for short hair, hard brush for long.

3: brushes for 10-15 mins in moorning, same at night

4: washes hair once a week

After i asked him the last question he said " niga u trynna marry me or something what the fuk" lol.

Now mods go ahead and Magnet this, make this the Official way of getting waves, well at least the fabolous way.

"Girls want me on their ass like backpockets on a jeans"

"Hey whookid i want this niga on my track" (fabolous referring to me)
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 11:27pm
Thx thats whatsup!
We climb together on this site!
KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 11:29pm
out of all questions to ask fabolous(how he started,how his childhood was,family,friends,wateva) u ask him bout his wave methods? lol,i guess,i dunt even think u noe fab,u jus ridin on his bumper,makin peeps think u noe him.i wonder if they believe u, hopefully they dont
Blackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK wrote:

out of all questions to ask fabolous(how he started,how his childhood was,family,friends,wateva) u ask him bout his wave methods? lol,i guess,i dunt even think u noe fab,u jus ridin on his bumper,makin peeps think u noe him.i wonder if they believe u, hopefully they dont

niga i see himliterally every day, trust me we have talked about that already i only asked him about his wave method for you all, i only asked him about waves once before and that was it.

I really aint got no purpose in arguing, i am signed to his independent label as a solo artist, among others. (well the papers are getting proccesed)

thats all i got to say, no need for me to prove anything here, just trynna help you all out homie.

omygawd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omygawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 11:33pm
good **** nigga. 1 question though, how the**** do u know fabolous? good **** though, ONE

o yea 1 more thing can u post the pic of the pomade he uses so i can use it along with the murrays i got. thanks!
Blackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by omygawd omygawd wrote:

good **** nigga. 1 question though, how the**** do u know fabolous? good **** though, ONE

I met him thru Dj whoo kid.

He wnet to the studio that i go to record at once and we and my crew were there in our session, he went there to meet with whookid and thats how it happened, after that we became cool, he's really down to earth, easy to be friends with.

whookid told him about me since way back though.

omygawd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omygawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 11:39pm
so u done any tracks with him?

he's ill as**** def. top 5 right now, i even like his r&b type **** like that 'holla at somebody real' anyway... is this the pomade he was talkin about

Blackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by omygawd omygawd wrote:

so u done any tracks with him?

he's ill as**** def. top 5 right now, i even like his r&b type **** like that 'holla at somebody real' anyway... is this the pomade he was talkin about

ive done one for a mixtape, one verse only though tha was the first time i met him at the studio, and another one , wich is my song he's on the hook and 2nd verse.

Yeah thats it.

gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 12:22am
yo black lemme hear one of ya songs u did wit fab or da joint dat he heard and was like ooo dude is nice.

3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 7:13am
Aiyyo seriously, that's my method right now. I started using 360 again cause my hair is getting a lil thick and I need some kind of hold on it. I wash only once a week but I do wet my hair everyday.
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 7:15am
Yo Foch...im startin 2 feel u about this nigga...how come everytime sumone ask him where tha shows at or 2 hear a song that he did wit fab or show ne sorta proof this nigga disapear....we want a mufuckin picture of u 2 and ****...brushes in hand LOL
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 7:23am
When I went to the Fabolous autograph signing, Mike Shorey was spinning too. Maybe you can get his method if you see him. Fab prolly say...

Ni99as looking like me tryna get fame
See at first it didn't matter and I was a lil flattered
But now these young boys gettin' too grown
Like I ain't show 'em how to rock waves
...(sorry I
couldn't find a rhyme...I'm not Young Foch or
BlackStar plus it's too early in the morning...but you
get my point right? LOL)
Dream Team Website

1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 7:26am
yeah nigga
u cant rhyme

but i coulda sworn fab told u he use nu nile
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 7:28am
yup that's what I heard too...BlackStar said Fab uses Nu-Nile
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 7:31am
Originally posted by Blackstar Blackstar wrote:

He said that he uses 360 sportin waves now, he used nunile for literally 1 day and he said that he did not like it at all, he said that 360 is his favorite and the one he uses.

na dude said fab used it once
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 7:34am
yeah thas wat i was thinkin cuz I dont kno y fab woulda told u he uses nunile and then told him he used it once...i think that niggaz lyin
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 7:46am
no Fab never told me the pomade...he told me to just brush and durag
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 7:47am
i dunno yo
i cant say nigga lyin
all i can say is he aint showin no proof
i aint gonna believe a nigga cuz of word of mouth
if i ever get a deal, believe me i will prove it b4 i go around bragging
how u gonna expect Twista to make this a magnet and u aint even got proof
u got a deal and u see him almost everyday???
i know u can afford a camera now
take some pics
post them
then i'll believe u
till then
its just talk
but it aint real talk
Blackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 8:48am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

yeah nigga
u cant rhyme

well if thats what you think you go ahead then as long as the company wants me im fine.

Blackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 9:01am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

i dunno yo
i cant say nigga lyin
all i can say is he aint showin no proof
i aint gonna believe a nigga cuz of word of mouth
if i ever get a deal, believe me i will prove it b4 i go around bragging
how u gonna expect Twista to make this a magnet and u aint even got proof
u got a deal and u see him almost everyday???
i know u can afford a camera now
take some pics
post them
then i'll believe u
till then
its just talk
but it aint real talk

See thats the problem with yall, let me break it down.

If you or anybody ever gets signed to any label, there is a confidential agreement that u sign first, thats the very first thing they do, you can literally post no songs that u've recorded, and u cant go around saying that u are sign or whatnot cause u still aint, basicly right now im in the process stage.

Post songs? are yall insane or something, the only 2 songs i did with him well one really cause the mixtape one i dont really count that, i aint never gonna post NEVER, when was the last time an artist posted one of his songs just to show prove to people that dont believe him.
I already posted the song that got his attention from me and thats as far as the songs that ima post, i might post some of my old sons thats not problem but anything i do from now on? u gotta be kidding me.

And last like i said, i aint gotta have yall believing me, to be honest with yall i wasnt even gonna say that ima get sign in his independent label or nothing, cause of all this drama and haters that it brings, but i decided to tell yall what the hell, and im still aint supposed to really, Yall talking about concerts, i only was supposed to do one concert and it was a charity oine, ended up being cancelled cause of the weather(it rained the whole day) so its supposed to happen this saturday evening.

I aint the type that is gonna post some bs just for attention, im just trynna be straight up with yall, as far as his wave method, i dont give 2 dams if yall believe me or not, like i said yall want prove i dont know what kinda prove yall want, im not gonna post no pics of him , See yall dont know this but he really doesnt like to be the center of attetion everywhere he goes, though he got no choice, i will take a pic though of him and me at the studio although you all will still be hating on a niga.

I dont want this to be no 200 post thread i just thought that yall might be interested in his wave method so i asked him, i wanst even gonna ask him until somebody mentioned it to me last night, i forgat what user it was , but in my other thread.

Really homie, yall can go ahead and delate this thread, and ever thread that i made for that matter, i dont wanna be known as the "lier that just wants to seem important" when im just being straight up with yall.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic