Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
linz_legrand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linz_legrand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi!
    Posted: May 27 2005 at 1:19am
Hey everyone!

I'm Linz and i'm from MO.  I'm 16 and relativly new to the whole beauty world.  I had never worn makeup or anything until I got into highschool and it took me a year to get the hang of it (haha!).  But now I think I'm on the right track, but I always have questions so I'm sure you'll be hearing from me!

I don't know much but I'll sure try to help anyone out when I can!

As far as my current "situation" I have short brown hair that is "post-horrible-cut" and slowly growing out.  I have combination skin with mild acne (any tips on getting rid of that are welcome!).  I don't know if this makes a difference, but I've never had a boyfriend so I'm hoping I can pick up some beauty tips from you pros here to help with that.

Kudos to anyone who read all of this!

- Linz
Carmel_AKA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel_AKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2005 at 9:25am

Hi linz_legrand, welcome to the board, I am also new to the disussion board..

Carmel_AKA

zephyr View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zephyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 9:38am

hi girls,

I am new too

http://www.nailsnsuch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic