Topic ClosedFor the ladies.....Summer ’dos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alvin8191 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Topic: For the ladies.....Summer ’dos
    Posted: May 27 2005 at 8:15am
Just curious..... As (if) summer aproaches, what do you have planned for your hair? Any big changes in store?
short is good, buzzed is better, bald is best!!!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 2:47am

I will try to take advantage of the faster growth in summer to try to get the front a little longer.  I keep trying to do that, but have very bad discipline-- it gets long enough to fall in my eyes, I get annoyed, I give up on it again :-P .  Maybe this time. . .

More awesome than a manatee!
newhair View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 2:38am
I've had my BSL blonde hair cut short to my collar bones with lots of chin length layers. Feels better, looks better
Kimblonde35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 1:23pm

I plan on leaving my hair the way it is: short-spiked-bleached blonde

I will NEVER let my hair grow long again, I love my hair this way and I get compliments on it all the time.

Kim

alvin8191 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 5:01pm
Kimblonde, I think short and spiky is a great look for those who are suited for it. Since you love look and "will NEVER let my hair grow long again" would you ever experiment with the color. On occassion, for a few years now, I see a women at my workplace who has a similar cut and color as you. It looks great on her but I sometimes wonder how she would look in a different color. 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 10:18pm

Alvin,

I have had my hair colored brown and amoung other colors, and I look better as a blonde, because My natural haircolor is blonde (well it was a white blonde when I was young but then it gradually became darker) but I bleach it blonde now so I got that white blonde look again! and I also had below shoulder length hair about 3 years ago, so I have tried different hairstyles and color on me.

But I just prefer the short-spiked-bleach blonde look! :-)

Kim

Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Kimblonde35 Kimblonde35 wrote:

Alvin,

I have had my hair colored brown and amoung other colors, and I look better as a blonde, because My natural haircolor is blonde (well it was a white blonde when I was young but then it gradually became darker) but I bleach it blonde now so I got that white blonde look again! and I also had below shoulder length hair about 3 years ago, so I have tried different hairstyles and color on me.

But I just prefer the short-spiked-bleach blonde look! :-)

Kim

I hate to tell you kim but if you continue bleaching your hair it will get very damaged and sooner or later your hair will fall all out

eKatherine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 5:56am
Originally posted by Camille83 Camille83 wrote:

I hate to tell you kim but if you continue bleaching your hair it will get very damaged and sooner or later your hair will fall all out

Sorry, Camille, Kim keeps her hair very short, which means it is unlikely to to get especially damaged, and bleaching doesn't cause hair to fall out.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 10:07pm

Please forgive me eKatherine but it is still not good for her to keep on bleaching her very short hair over and over again and it doesn't sound right to me for kim to keep on torturing her hair

Camille

Edited by Karen Shelton
eKatherine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 10:37pm
Camille, so you don't believe women should bleach their hair?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 7:19am
Camille what gives?  Kim keeps her hair around 1/2 and inch long so eK's point is her hairs do not get bleached over and over again.  IF she rebleaches every month the MOST any one hair would get bleached is twice.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 1:41pm

Camille,

I have been bleaching my hair for over 10 years now, and it's in perfect condition.   I get it cut every month and it's short. And who cares if my hair ends up falling out from bleaching it for 100 years (which i'm sure it won't)  it's MY hair and I can do what I want with it.   Kim

alvin8191 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 4:40pm
Kim, keep on doing what you're doing. After ten years of bleaching, it sounds like you have everything under control. Camille, just out of curiosity, what sort of look are you sporting?
alvin8191 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 6:06am

Even if you're right, if Kim's happy with her look, let her be. You offered your opinion. Her and others disagree. 

Edited by Karen Shelton
ssjockey View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 9:00am

Camille,

Why such animosity?  Anyways, if you are posting comments on other peoples hair, it is a fair question to be asked about your own look.  Remember, this is the internet, don't take it so seriously!

Originally posted by Camille83 Camille83 wrote:

Originally posted by Kimblonde35 Kimblonde35 wrote:

Camille,

I have been bleaching my hair for over 10 years now, and it's in perfect condition.   I get it cut every month and it's short. And who cares if my hair ends up falling out from bleaching it for 100 years (which i'm sure it won't)  it's MY hair and I can do what I want with it.   Kim

Kim I don't know if you will be around in 100 years and I really hate to tell you but bleaching has effected your brain really seriously 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 10:26pm

SSJockey,

Yeah I think that I have fried some of my brain cells from bleaching my hair! hehehe     Kim

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2005 at 7:33am

Hi All,

Just thought you might all like to know that Camille, Alvin 8191 and Mitch...who claims his girlfriend wants to shave off her long, long hair....are the same person.  The Web Team here at HairBoutique.com is now monitoring constantly for these types of situations and we are banning the offending parties as soon as we know about them.  We are also working with ISPs at this point to deal with people that just want to cause trouble.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.  By the way, we have a lot of people that report suspicious behaviors and postings to the admin staff on a constant basis and that helps us a lot keep these type of troublemakers to a minimum.  So please, if you see anyone posting something that seems suspicious or inappropriate, please click on the report button and submit a report.  Someone will deal with a report immediately.

Thanks in advance for all of your help and support.

Karen

Edited by Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic